Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama

No bigger enemy to Israel than the wolf in sheeps clothing. Better known as thr modern day KAPO. Even better known as the liberal Jewish American.

They hypocrites about everything. They all worship their idols. Hardly any of them have any faith whatsoever. They use their religion in ordrr to advance themselves. They are the betrayers. They have turned their backs on their own.

The blood will be on their hands and they are all on the road to perdition.

In fact, they are actually bigger enemies to the land of Canaan than all of those committed islamic extremists. The left wing Jewish American has essentially enabled their expansions.

All left wing Jewish Americans. No exceptions.

"Democrat Jews have sold out Israel by supportinbg Obama"

This is a lie.

Which comes as no surprise, of course, given the fact the OP is a liar.

The president affords Israel full support, no different that any other ally; where support of Israel doesn't mean refraining from engaging in appropriate, warranted criticism of Israel when Israel is in fact wrong.
true since we are putting our int'l relation's neck on the line by supporting Bibi's lawless Administration.

Is it any surprise that that Bibi's Admin rarely gets > a handful of votes out of the entire U.N. to back up his policies?
That's funny, Obama's administration is the most lawless, lying administration in our history.

It's funny around here how the ODS'ers have been reduced to just blurting out nonsense about Obama.
When has Obama told the truth? He was awarded the lie of the year.

His lie of the year was 97% true. It should have been rated mostly true.
You are so desperate to make Obama look better, you are in denial. Lol I love it! How about tell me when he has told the truth? Gruber is not your friend.

Coyote

Gee, wonder who's been going over talking to the Iranians?

It's publically available information now.
Still, Obama has been so concerned about anything affecting those negotiations, and a simple letter from Congress to Iran pissed him off big time.

Proof that Israel has nukes could certainly have a much bigger impact if Obama's goal is to tell Iran they can't have any is true, don't you think? Yet we haven'heard a peep, even with Iran saying they have that info.....

And Obama isn't at least looking for whoever gave that info...

And now Obama has caved to Iran, setting off a nuclear arms race in the ME...

WWIII with nukes, anyone?

Israel is our only real ally in the Middle east and Obama is pissed he couldn't rig their election so instead he is releasing classified info on Israel and working to destroy or alliance. And meanwhile all the Democrats that are Jews support him and the democratic party.
The reason most Jewish Americans don't support Republicans is because Republicans lie about Jewish Americans, as your op so aptly demonstrates.

You are right Israel is real main ally in ME. Also received billions $ every year from US. Maybe you should remind your brother BIBI about all of these freebies. If you are in Obama shoes are you going to embrace Bibi the way he is treating and disrespecting Obama? I have not met a Jewish Democrat but I know several Jewish republicans that hate republicans lawmakers. I am also a republican for a long time but the way they are behaving and treating people. FUCK THEM.

Releasing a twenty odd year report strikes mortal fear into the IDF. It's true. Really.

Obiwan makes an excellent point. How does the release of this report at this moment play into the administration's "sensitive" Iran talks? Seems counterproductive at best.

Releasing a twenty odd year report strikes mortal fear into the IDF. It's true. Really.

Obiwan makes an excellent point. How does the release of this report at this moment play into the administration's "sensitive" Iran talks? Seems counterproductive at best.
I doubt there's anything in it Iran doesn't know, since next to Israel, they have the best intelligence service in the ME. It's a TWENTY PLUS year old document for Christ's (-: sake. Obama's just giving Bibi the finger over Israel cherry picking details of negotiations to the gop.

Crunch time will come in 2-4 weeks when the French, and maybe the Germans, propose of timetable for a Pale state. We'll see then if Obama plans to throw Likud under the bus. I'm all for it, and think it's way past time. Bibi's been lying about accepting any Pale state for decades.

Ben dog
Maybe those threats Obama is making to the French will help at crunch time. The word's already out he's doing it because the French don't like the deal with Iran

Guess Obama thinks he's emperor of France now

Democrat Jews love Israel so much ......keep ceding land and see how much Israel is left. Hate Netenyahu all you want but you people will have no Israel to visit.

x0q651X.jpg

I doubt there's anything in it Iran doesn't know, since next to Israel, they have the best intelligence service in the ME. It's a TWENTY PLUS year old document for Christ's (-: sake. Obama's just giving Bibi the finger over Israel cherry picking details of negotiations to the gop.

Crunch time will come in 2-4 weeks when the French, and maybe the Germans, propose of timetable for a Pale state. We'll see then if Obama plans to throw Likud under the bus. I'm all for it, and think it's way past time. Bibi's been lying about accepting any Pale state for decades.

You assume much but it means little. We certainly don't know what Iran actually knew about Israeli nukes but we can be sure that by releasing that document their negotiating position was strengthened and ours was weakened. Perhaps that doc was released now so Obama can shrug his shoulders when Kerry comes home with a lame deal or none at all. After all ... if Israel has the bomb, everyone should.

Democratic jews? ARe there any other type. :lol: Basically these delusional zionist nutbags hate whitey. But they run both parties.

Forum List

Back