Democrat hides from cops in swamp, eaten by croc!

White guy? Deep south? Thief? The percentages point to Republican.
Criminal, thug, hates cops, unemployed, and exhibiting suicidal stupidity.

Definitely a Democrat.

Illiterate, partisan hack, can't distinguish between "alligator" and "crocodile" or between "lake" and "swamp", thinks the whole world is part of a political football field.... I'm guessing Know Nothing Party.
I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this.... The reptile acted on animal instinct, so blaming it for eating your fellow Democrat is simply irrational. It would just as eagerly consume a Republican but, as noted in the OP, we don't run from cops or wade into gator infested water.

If it satiates your unreasonable indignation, the gator was killed, that's how the found the body parts.

I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this... there's no indication either this guy, or myself, has any affiliation with any political party at all. There isn't even a political connection to anything IN this story. None. Zero.

Perhaps while we're at it we should note there's equally no indication we're members of the Knights of Columbus, the kitchen staff of the Westin Hotel in St. Louis, or the Book of the Month Club. None. Zero.

You've been busted like a balloon. And yet you come back for more like a masochist.

:dig:
I love fucking with people with absolutely no sense of humor. :rolleyes-41:

White guy? Deep south? Thief? The percentages point to Republican.
Criminal, thug, hates cops, unemployed, and exhibiting suicidal stupidity.

Definitely a Democrat.

Illiterate, partisan hack, can't distinguish between "alligator" and "crocodile" or between "lake" and "swamp", thinks the whole world is part of a political football field.... I'm guessing Know Nothing Party.
I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this.... The reptile acted on animal instinct, so blaming it for eating your fellow Democrat is simply irrational. It would just as eagerly consume a Republican but, as noted in the OP, we don't run from cops or wade into gator infested water.

If it satiates your unreasonable indignation, the gator was killed, that's how the found the body parts.

I can't believe I have to tell a grown man this... there's no indication either this guy, or myself, has any affiliation with any political party at all. There isn't even a political connection to anything IN this story. None. Zero.

Perhaps while we're at it we should note there's equally no indication we're members of the Knights of Columbus, the kitchen staff of the Westin Hotel in St. Louis, or the Book of the Month Club. None. Zero.

You've been busted like a balloon. And yet you come back for more like a masochist.

:dig:
I love fucking with people with absolutely no sense of humor. :rolleyes-41:

Maybe you should find a place to do that then.

FYI, this thread got moved to "Satire" because I reported it as bullshit.
You're welcome.

Forum List

Back