Democrat hides from cops in swamp, eaten by croc!

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Burglary suspect hides in Florida lake, where gator eats him

A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the animal's stomach.

Well I'm guessing he's a Democrat. Republicans don't do this kind of thing.

28150236_3aecfc48d7_o_d.jpg

A suspected burglar jumped in a Florida lake apparently hiding from law enforcement before an 11-foot alligator killed him, investigators said Monday. His hand and foot reportedly turned up inside the animal's stomach.

I don't find a Matthew Riggins in that age range registered to vote anywhere in Florida.

At best he was a potential democrat.

I don't find a Matthew Riggins in that age range registered to vote anywhere in Florida.

You can look up registered voters?

I was just guessing based on the stupid look on his face.
GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

One of the fastest trips to TBB ever. Number 130. Be proud.

A tip to the dumbass who obsesses over political parties in events that have zero to do with politics --- an alligator is not a "croc".

Your own link too, dumbass.

A tip to the dumbass who obsesses over political parties in events that have zero to do with politics --- an alligator is not a "croc".

Family member of yours?

I noticed the croc error right after posting the thread. Can't change the title now.

Well if you live in Florida, and I do, you know enough to never, ever jump into a canal or other body of water that's not in park. Gators are everywhere.

Obviously the victim was a moron.

Everyone knows Republicans taste like chicken

Police have released new surveillance footage of the alligator before the attack:

tumblr_mwes6cxS4H1s8kw3do1_500.gif

Family member of yours?

I noticed the croc error right after posting the thread. Can't change the title now.

Well aren't you observant. I on the other hand cannot find where the story mentions political parties. Or politics in any way whatsoever.

Family member of yours?

Well aren't you observant. I on the other hand cannot find where the story mentions political parties. Or politics in any way whatsoever.
Gotta read between the lines. Lay off the pot and you won't keep missing all these nuances the rest of us catch.

Family member of yours?

Gotta read between the lines. Lay off the pot and you won't keep missing all these nuances the rest of us catch.

"Nuances"? Like nu-ing the difference between "alligator" and "crocodile"?

THIS is an alligator:

animal_comics_025-02-pogo.jpg

Family member of yours?

THIS is an alligator:

Your fellow Democrat would have been eaten by either species.

Captain Obvious at your service!

GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

Black lives matter

Family member of yours?

THIS is an alligator:

Your fellow Democrat would have been eaten by either species.

Captain Obvious at your service!

Neither he nor I are "Democrats". Except in your masturbatory fantasy troll-the-board pointy little head.

GATOR_SUSPECT.jpg

Yes I can. In Florida voter registration is a public record. If you send the Florida SOS $5 you will receive a DVD with every registered voter, address (if not protected), dob, date of reg.,and voting history.

You just have to know about database programs to use it.

Forum List

Back