Democrat/GOPe Fail: Roy Moore Jumps to 10 Point Lead as Accuser Accusations Fall Apart

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Jones (D) Moore (R) Spread
RCP Average 11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

still a horse race

Of course no one does. But you just idiotically claimed predictit has a better track record than traditional polling when They were way off on the 2016 presidential race while scientific polling missed it by just 1.2 points.

Comrade, shall we dig up the sheer idiocy you were posting a little over a year ago? You were shrill in your "Hillary has it in the bag" shit, Fawn.

The yearbook was stupid, you scum never learn, You should have stuck to the baseless allegations. Now you've proven that the swamp is at the very least involved in a smear campaign.
So? I was wrong. Just because you think I'm a god who's never wrong doesn't mean I think that of myself.

You are an arrogant Communist who is driven by the bullshit of your party. You refuse to acknowledge reality.

Moore probably would have lost the election, but you Stalinists couldn't leave it alone. You had to get your sleazy little demagogue to Gloria Allred to fabricate some outrageous bullshit, and you shot your foot off. Now, you pissed off the ones who were turning against Moore, you made them into fools manipulated by your sleazy demagoguery. Hence Moore will win the election.
As always, you’re completely fucking demented :cuckoo:

With an 89% of the vote according to the polls, Moore had no chance of losing prior to this. Now he’s behind in most polls and the Democrat actually has a chance (as of now).

Of course

Just like with Trump, you have the inside track because the party knows all and is never wrong....

And when Jones loses, you'll blame the Russians, Trump, Christians, and the whites you so bitterly hate,,,,
If Jones loses, it's because....as we've seen...the pedophiles are a strong force in the Alabama GOP.....and it would appear, they've got a lot of support outside the state too.

Leave it to the insane folks like you to call an 89%-11% advantage, a horse race.

:cuckoo:

Can’t you post anything that doesn’t lead people to believe you’re completely batshit insane??

So, how about an avatar bet, fuckwad?

You have great confidence that the hate sites that do your thinking for you are infallible, right Comrade?
I don’t take bets from conservatives. Y’all lack the character to pay up when you lose. In all the years I’ve been posting here, not once have I seen a conservative pay up after losing a bet.

I don’t take bets from conservatives. Y’all lack the character to pay up when you lose. In all the years I’ve been posting here, not once have I seen a conservative pay up after losing a bet.

:lmao:

You have no confidence in your rulers.

You're a two bit pile of shit who takes orders from scum you have no faith in.

You know full well Moore will win, but you lack the integrity or courage to defy your rulers and state it.

Last edited:
Unhappily Moore will win and that will keep him from ripping the Ds a new one for their all lies all the time statements.

You know full well Moore will win, but you lack the integrity or courage to defy your rulers and stat it.
It’s really not my fault you are too senile to comprehend what I wrote. :eusa_naughty:

You know full well Moore will win, but you lack the integrity or courage to defy your rulers and stat it.
It’s really not my fault you are too senile to comprehend what I wrote. :eusa_naughty:

It's your fault that you are a pathetic little worm who blindly follows the most corrupt in the vain hope that they will drop crumbs that your cowardly ass can lick up.

It's your fault that you are a pathetic little worm who blindly follows the most corrupt in the vain hope that they will drop crumbs that your cowardly ass can lick up.
Spits a nut from an asylum. I’m sure you think your whiney little snipes matter.

coffeepaper.gif

Of course no one does. But you just idiotically claimed predictit has a better track record than traditional polling when They were way off on the 2016 presidential race while scientific polling missed it by just 1.2 points.

Comrade, shall we dig up the sheer idiocy you were posting a little over a year ago? You were shrill in your "Hillary has it in the bag" shit, Fawn.

The yearbook was stupid, you scum never learn, You should have stuck to the baseless allegations. Now you've proven that the swamp is at the very least involved in a smear campaign.
I wonder how one says "Occam's Razor" in Russian, concerning the 2016 election, Comrade.

So? I was wrong. Just because you think I'm a god who's never wrong doesn't mean I think that of myself.

You are an arrogant Communist who is driven by the bullshit of your party. You refuse to acknowledge reality.

Moore probably would have lost the election, but you Stalinists couldn't leave it alone. You had to get your sleazy little demagogue to Gloria Allred to fabricate some outrageous bullshit, and you shot your foot off. Now, you pissed off the ones who were turning against Moore, you made them into fools manipulated by your sleazy demagoguery. Hence Moore will win the election.
As always, you’re completely fucking demented :cuckoo:

With an 89% of the vote according to the polls, Moore had no chance of losing prior to this. Now he’s behind in most polls and the Democrat actually has a chance (as of now).
I do not have the faith in Alabama voters to do the right thing that you do....as I said, they love their child molesters.

I doubt that the good people of Alabama is going to elected an anti gun open border advocate to be Senator. Now that liberals are changing the rhetoric to be anti Moore because he's older than his wife, that will go over even worse. How did that work when libfilth tried it against Phil Robertson?
"anti-gun open border"....show that to be true.

Forum List

Back