Democrat, GOP Duopoly

dumb_and_dumber_ver1.jpg

The Democrat and Republican Party were once the same party, the Democratic/Republican Party, they've simply come full circle and have become the same party again.

No matter which one wins the White House America is still going to be in deep shit.

Bush will be out of office soon, bt the people who run and control this country will still be in power .. and you cannot vote them out of power.

America has morphed into a full-blown plutocracy and the corporate will is far more important than the will of the people.

SEE: Bailout .. or as both corporate mouthpieces, Obama and McCain, call it .. a "rescue" plan.

... sure

The more these 3rd parties crop up, the weaker they are. If I were part of the duopoly I would encourage more of them.

No you wouldn't ..

There is a very good reason why the duopoly DOES NOT encourage or even allow for 3rd party inclusion.

The debate I wanted to see was McKinney, Paul, Nader, and even Bob Barr.

Then real issues would have be discussed and truth would have been told .. not something you're going to get from tweedle-dee or tweedle-dum.

No you wouldn't ..

There is a very good reason why the duopoly DOES NOT encourage or even allow for 3rd party inclusion.

Then real issues would have be discussed and truth would have been told .. not something you're going to get from tweedle-dee or tweedle-dum.

There actually was an online debate for the third parties. Cynthia McKinney, Chuck Baldwin, Brian Moore, and Charles Jay all participated. I don't think Nader was there, and I know Bob Barr wasn't there. Many people that listened felt that Charles Jay of the Boston Tea Party won the debate.

There actually was an online debate for the third parties. Cynthia McKinney, Chuck Baldwin, Brian Moore, and Charles Jay all participated. I don't think Nader was there, and I know Bob Barr wasn't there. Many people that listened felt that Charles Jay of the Boston Tea Party won the debate.

... but it was only heard by a minute percentage of Americans my brother .. thanks again to the Democtrat/Republican Party .. who, in their debate, never once mentioned the word "pipeline" although it's centered around much of what passes as US foreign policy today.

No you wouldn't ..

Of course I would. The more of them there are the more diluted their influence is.

Of course I would. The more of them there are the more diluted their influence is.

Perhaps you can pass that logic on to the corporate party you do support .. I'll let them laugh at your logic.

Ask them why they don't agree with you.

I don't support parties and these 3rd parties popping up no threat to the duoploy. 100 X 0 = 0

How about we journey to the real world?

In the really real world, the duopoly DOES NOT support the inclusion of 3rd parties BECAUSE they see them as a threat.

That truth may not jibe with what goes on in dilloduck world, but it's the truth for good reason in the real world.

Forum List

Back