Democrat, Former Obama Aid Arrested Child Sex

All I will say is that when choosing aides? These folks need to be a bit more careful in their choices and that goes for anyone.

I'd say the chances of any of these perverts doing their deeds in full view would be pretty small, no? You know how your employees 'like it?' Don't think so. Institutions or groups are getting tagged by those that hate those groups, by the actions of individuals that can't be known.

All one has to do is watch and listen.

That's bullshit, T. These people get away with their actions for decades sometimes, and no one suspects them. If you think you can spot a pedophile just by 'watching' and 'listening' then you are pretty damned naive.

I'd say the chances of any of these perverts doing their deeds in full view would be pretty small, no? You know how your employees 'like it?' Don't think so. Institutions or groups are getting tagged by those that hate those groups, by the actions of individuals that can't be known.

That's bullshit, T. These people get away with their actions for decades sometimes, and no one suspects them. If you think you can spot a pedophile just by 'watching' and 'listening' then you are pretty damned naive.

He should make a campaign commercial about his pedo-dar. Surely, voters can relate to that.

It's all about political point scoring for some.

exactly... which was her objection to the O/P, I believe... it was about political point scoring. :eek:)

It may, or may not, have been. Certainly Ravi's reply was. Personally, I think it shows more about the poster when they tar a whole political party with the brush of one or two within it. Do all Democrats not pay their taxes? No. Is it only Democrats? No. Are all Republicans racist? No. Are all racists Republicans? No. But none of these facts stop the partisans from claiming this shit as fact.

exactly... which was her objection to the O/P, I believe... it was about political point scoring. :eek:)

It may, or may not, have been. Certainly Ravi's reply was. Personally, I think it shows more about the poster when they tar a whole political party with the brush of one or two within it. Do all Democrats not pay their taxes? No. Is it only Democrats? No. Are all Republicans racist? No. Are all racists Republicans? No. But none of these facts stop the partisans from claiming this shit as fact.

Indeed you got it. It's why the commentary followed the inflammatory title. So like how many that Ravi or Jillian have nothing to say about when it's not one of 'their's.' Notice how Art also jumped on, saying that shouldn't do and what I acknowledged about Democrats/Obama? When I threw in the other groups, crickets. :lol:

I've tried the 'taking the higher ground' route, it doesn't work unless all reasonable folks agree.

Indeed you got it. It's why the commentary followed the inflammatory title. So like how many that Ravi or Jillian have nothing to say about when it's not one of 'their's.' Notice how Art also jumped on, saying that shouldn't do and what I acknowledged about Democrats/Obama? When I threw in the other groups, crickets. :lol:

I've tried the 'taking the higher ground' route, it doesn't work unless all reasonable folks agree.

annie don't let them bring you down. don't appeal to the lowest common denominator, read between the posts,

Yep...the partisans can't see the partisanship on their side simply because they agree with it.

The thread title matched that of the article to which Annie linked. Her point.... for the terminally stupid.... was exactly the opposite.

On this occasion, it's not Annie or I that are struggling to get past partisanship... it is you.

Man...there is no way that any President before Obama has made such glaring poor choices as advisers...impossible.

In fairness, this is one of those 'there but for the grace of God' things. Anyone could appoint a child abuser to a post. A background check is only going to show what someone has been caught doing.... No one could have known. Not Obama's fault. Not anyone's fault. The point of the OP being just that.... it wasn't about a 'democrat'.... this kind of shit happens on every side. Unfortunately, many people use these incidents to tar entire parties or groups of people with the same brush.

Understand your sentiment...and thanks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back