Democrat Failed States

Wait, so you ARE a hypocrit!

lol.

Mr. Small gubbamint wanting power and influence. Classic.

Mr. Small gubbamint, saying it's OK that his precious RED states get more Gubbamint Money.

Can't make this shit up. Keep posting!

Why would more power for Red States in Congress not result in "Small Gubbament?" I think more power for Red States in Congress is going to lead to smaller Government eventually. That's the whole point. Face it,Red States are on the rise while Blue States are dying. Read em and weep. It's true.

Red States are on the public dole, per capita, more than Blue States are, you ass clown, which is the antithesis of what you fucking stand for. one to ten, how dumb are you?

Well you can't change things unless you have the power. Red States will now have more than Blue States very soon. Hopefully these Red Staters in Congress will be real Conservatives and make Government smaller. No one knows for sure though. All i know is that there will be a great opportunity for Conservative Republicans very soon. I really do hope they make the best of their new power. I guess we'll see though.

Why would more power for Red States in Congress not result in "Small Gubbament?" I think more power for Red States in Congress is going to lead to smaller Government eventually. That's the whole point. Face it,Red States are on the rise while Blue States are dying. Read em and weep. It's true.

Red States are on the public dole, per capita, more than Blue States are, you ass clown, which is the antithesis of what you fucking stand for. one to ten, how dumb are you?

Well you can't change things unless you have the power. Red States will now have more than Blue States very soon. Hopefully these Red Staters in Congress will be real Conservatives and make Government smaller. No one knows for sure though. All i know is that there will be a great opportunity for Conservative Republicans very soon. I really do hope they make the best of their new power. I guess we'll see though.

Red States are considered "Red" because they Vote Republican and have Republican leadership.

Red States get more Federal money per Capita than Blue States.

That you can't infer what that means, let's me know that it's usually a safe bet to Vote against whatever people like.......you, think is a smart decision.

I can't predict the future. All i can say is that real Conservative Republicans will have a great opportunity to change things very soon. You can't change anything unless you have the power. Red States will have more of it very soon. Less Government will be possible. But only time will tell in the end. We'll see what Republicans do with their new power in the future. Hopefully they'll push for smaller Government. There are no guarantees though.

Last edited:
I can't predict the future. All i can say is that real Conservative Republicans will have a great opportunity to change things very soon. You can't change things anything unless you have the power. Red States will have more of it very soon. Less Government will be possible. But only time will tell in the end. We'll see what Republicans do with their new power in the future. Hopefully they'll push for smaller Government. There are no guarantees though.

If they didn't have power, how come they were able to shill for more of the public dole, per capita, than the blue states?

Also, if they're truly "Red," then why WOULD they be shilling for this public money?

The shit doesn't wash, no matter how you cut it.

TX..18 billion or 87.3 Billion CA... mmm

--------------------------:uhoh3:

California’s total reported debt is $87.3 billion, according to a Moody’s Investor service. That leaves the state with the highest “tax-supported” debt in the nation. Each individual in California would be responsible for $2,362 to pay for the debt, but they are not the highest per capita. That honor goes to Connecticut, with a per capita debt of $4,859. Nebraska’s per capita debt is the lowest at $15.

California?s total debt over $87 billion

Without cutting the deficit, the debt does not stop growing. They are inexorably linked. One is the cause of the other. Therefore, it is cured by the same medicine.

"Debt" ≠ "deficit."

You know Greenbeard.. I'm beginning to suspect that you're a lazy asshole..

...........................:doubt:

California, the most populous U.S. state, may face a $25.4 billion budget deficit over the next 19 months, the fourth time in as many years the state has confronted a spending gap, its fiscal analyst said.

The deficit includes $6.1 billion in the current fiscal year, which ends June 30, and about $19 billion the next year, according to a report released today by the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office. Governor-elect Jerry Brown, who will be sworn in Jan. 3, must propose a plan to erase the deficit by Jan. 10. The report warned against “patching over” shortfalls with temporary fixes.

California Budget Deficit May Swell to $25.4 Billion in Next 19 Months - Bloomberg:doubt:

Last edited:
"Debt" ≠ "deficit."

You know Greenbeard.. I'm beginning to suspect that you're a lazy asshole..

...........................:doubt:

California, the most populous U.S. state, may face a $25.4 billion budget deficit over the next 19 months, the fourth time in as many years the state has confronted a spending gap, its fiscal analyst said.

The deficit includes $6.1 billion in the current fiscal year, which ends June 30, and about $19 billion the next year, according to a report released today by the nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office. Governor-elect Jerry Brown, who will be sworn in Jan. 3, must propose a plan to erase the deficit by Jan. 10. The report warned against “patching over” shortfalls with temporary fixes.

California Budget Deficit May Swell to $25.4 Billion in Next 19 Months - Bloomberg:doubt:
you forgot pseudo-intellectual.

There you go, deficit numbers. Now you're comparing apples to apples.

Now I suppose the question is: do you consider Texas to be a failed Democratic state?

There you go, deficit numbers. Now you're comparing apples to apples.

Now I suppose the question is: do you consider Texas to be a failed Democratic state?

Yawn....Do you consider a debt an accumulation of a deficit over time...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back