Democrat Dirty Tricks are Getting Repetitive

Here's how it works: Just before an important election or vote, bring out someone who is willing to smear the other side with a sexual allegation that has no legal merit. Then drop the entire matter after the vote. This way, the person being accused has neither time nor legal standing to refute the allegation.

So much for more civility in our government. One can only hope that voters will start waking up to this disgusting tactic and throw its perpetrators out of office.

Oh, you mean like when James Comey came out 10 days before the election in 2016 and said the FBI was re-investigating Hillary's emails and looking into Anthony Weiner's laptop that he shared with his wife, Hillary's assistant Huma Abedin?

Cry me a fucking river.
Works for you when it makes things go your way.

Comey was not a Republican operative. He had no choice. Had he not said anything about them, and they turned up having incriminating evidence after the election, he would have been screwed had she won.

Remember who it was that got Hillary off the hook.

Yes, he did have a choice.
You don't see Mueller making any kind of announcements or holding press conferences, do you?
And the mid-terms are only 50 days away.
He's got Paul Manafort on his side now.
Lots at stake.
He's doing it the right way.

Manafort was a short-term member of his administration and everything they have on him has nothing to do with the Trump investigation. Even Lisa Page recently admitted there was zero evidence by the FBI that Trump had anything to do with Russia that prompted the investigation.

Thanks for those links to prove your claims.
You're mouthing Trump talking points that Trump gets from Fox.

"The depth of their relationship pre-2016 isn’t well-known, but it’s clear Trump and Manafort have been operating in close circles for decades. In 1980, Manafort, Charles Black, and Roger Stone (all Ronald Reagan campaign officials) opened a lobbying shop in Washington, D.C. One of their very first clients: Donald Trump, who employed the lobbying firm of Black, Manafort & Stone through the early 1990s."""
Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Have Known Each Other for a Very, Very Long Time

And you're editing a bit too much about Lisa Page:
Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment
LOL!

So where am I wrong?

I stated that Manafort worked for Trump for a very short time. I didn't say how long he knew Manafort. And that has nothing to do with today anyway.

The Lisa Page thing is exactly what I said. There was no evidence that Trump had any collusion with the Russians which prompted the probe. And this is problematic for Mueller because you need some sort of evidence to appoint a special council. There was none.......zero.

Everybody on the Judicial committee on both sides were men.

Today is a different day.

Character assassination..............and another Lying whore.

Maybe you're either too young or too fucking stupid to remember the circumstances under which Anita Hill testified.
Let me remind you:
She was interviewed as a former employee of his for the confirmation process.
She told the truth about the working environment.
The FBI investigated her claims and she was forced to testify.

And 25 years later the left doesn't drag out a women kavauagh worked with, they had to go waaaaayyyy back to when he was a kid in high school..

What's next bring out his twin sister when they were in the womb???

You don't see how silly and pathetic you guys have become have you?

Forum List

Back