Democrat Cretin Arrested For Live Assault On TV Reporter...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
In the midst of a live TV report about a South Carolina crime crackdown, a 20-year-old man last night shoved a female reporter, grabbed her microphone, and screamed, “I am that ******!” into the camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZddEnHlyEs]Man Arrested For Live Assault On TV Reporter - Grabs microphone and screams "I am that ******!" - YouTube[/ame]

Shortly after bumrushing reporter Ashley Taylor, 23, during her report on the 11 PM news, Justin Moore, 20, was collared by Myrtle Beach cops. Taylor, a reporter with WMBF, an NBC affiliate, was not injured during the incident.

According to a Myrtle Beach Police Department report, Taylor told cops that “4-5 black males” approached her crew as they prepared for a report. “When she went live with her report one of the black males pushed her to the side almost to the ground and ripped the microphone from her hand.”

After interrupting the broadcast, Moore ran off “laughing and yelling,” reported police. He was later located by cops--who examined video of Taylor’s report--and apprehended after he attempted to flee. Moore, a Charlotte, North Carolina resident, was also positively identified by Taylor...

Man Arrested For Live Assault On TV Reporter | The Smoking Gun
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

A ****** with shades in the middle of the night = head shot.
At least the fine young buck acknowledges the fact that he is indeed nothing more than a fucking ******. A preemptive strike is in order.

A... have you seen his party affiliation on his voter registration, to know he is a Democrat?
B... He grabbed the mike and shoved her out of the way, but not 'almost to the ground'

it was a dumb prank, by a dumb kid, who will be properly punished. That's it... nothing more to see here.

A... have you seen his party affiliation on his voter registration, to know he is a Democrat?
B... He grabbed the mike and shoved her out of the way, but not 'almost to the ground'

it was a dumb prank, by a dumb kid, who will be properly punished. That's it... nothing more to see here.

Part affiliation is now attached randomly.........................................

Part affiliation is now attached randomly.........................................

I know its crazy in light of the millions of GOP hoodrats.

I know its crazy in light of the millions of GOP hoodrats.

Many criminals have no party affiliation, of course................................

In the midst of a live TV report about a South Carolina crime crackdown, a 20-year-old man last night shoved a female reporter, grabbed her microphone, and screamed, “I am that ******!” into the camera.

Are you sure he said that? They bleeped it out.

I thought he said 'I am one dumb ******!'

According to rdweeb, there's only a 1 in 10 chance that he's Republican.

This is what passes for an "attack?" It was a freaking joke and this chick is crying about how she's a victim and how she needs all that coddling. My hell, Ashley Taylor, have some pride. And NBC learn how to take an f'ing joke. It really scares me that America is at this point that not only do we prosecute people for harmless pranks but we make a huge news sanctimonious news story out of it.

Man Arrested For Live Assault On TV Reporter - Grabs microphone and screams "I am that ******!" - YouTube

Shortly after bumrushing reporter Ashley Taylor, 23, during her report on the 11 PM news, Justin Moore, 20, was collared by Myrtle Beach cops. Taylor, a reporter with WMBF, an NBC affiliate, was not injured during the incident.

According to a Myrtle Beach Police Department report, Taylor told cops that “4-5 black males” approached her crew as they prepared for a report. “When she went live with her report one of the black males pushed her to the side almost to the ground and ripped the microphone from her hand.”

After interrupting the broadcast, Moore ran off “laughing and yelling,” reported police. He was later located by cops--who examined video of Taylor’s report--and apprehended after he attempted to flee. Moore, a Charlotte, North Carolina resident, was also positively identified by Taylor...

Man Arrested For Live Assault On TV Reporter | The Smoking Gun
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

I expected better of you than that Paulitician. Nowhere does the video or link suggest that the perp was a democrat or even politically affiliated.

This is nothing more than an outright lie.

he didn't even shove her and he was obviously drunk or stoned ... i mean he should face a punishment but these newsguys are being pretty over dramatic.

i thought it was a 6% chance...

I think we are going race and party crazy here. This was a stupid kid saying stupid things and doing a stupid thing. There is no way he was credited with any political party.

Let's keep our heads. Someone has to.

I think we are going race and party crazy here. This was a stupid kid saying stupid things and doing a stupid thing. There is no way he was credited with any political party.

Let's keep our heads. Someone has to.

Do you really believe he's not an Obamabot Democrat? Do you really believe that?

Last edited:

Yup, he's a Republican. Has to be. What a bunch of loons. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
And NBC learn how to take an f'ing joke. It really scares me that America is at this point that not only do we prosecute people for harmless pranks but we make a huge news sanctimonious news story out of it.

Acting like a prick by shoving a woman and interrupting a news broadcast is "a harmless prank" and just "an f'ing joke"? The fact that someone would dismiss this....now THAT is what is really scary.

Forum List

Back