Democrat councilman labels ice agents Nazis for enforcing immigration law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Democrat city councilman drew comparisons between ICE agents carrying out immigration raids and Nazis during an interview concerning last week’s brutal rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Maryland school.

Baltimore councilman Zeke Cohen defended a recently enacted city resolution which blocks federal agents from enforcing deportation orders, arguing Baltimore is a “welcoming” city.

Democrat Councilman Labels ICE Agents ‘Nazis’ for Enforcing Immigration Law

Tucker Carlson grills city lawmaker who enacted sanctuary city policies
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's just so shocking imagine ICE wants to get the bad guys out of the Country. I mean who cares that a 14 yr old was gang raped I mean that was just a little ole isolated incident

A Democrat city councilman drew comparisons between ICE agents carrying out immigration raids and Nazis during an interview concerning last week’s brutal rape of a 14-year-old girl at a Maryland school.

Baltimore councilman Zeke Cohen defended a recently enacted city resolution which blocks federal agents from enforcing deportation orders, arguing Baltimore is a “welcoming” city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's just so shocking imagine ICE wants to get the bad guys out of the Country. I mean who cares that a 14 yr old was gang raped I mean that was just a little ole isolated incident

conspiracy loon :cuckoo:

infowars again? :rofl:

It was on that program hosted by the former MSNBC host.

Uhmmm, the video with his words is right here on this page.

First city liberals say they won't turn in illegals saying immigration is the job of the feds.
Then liberals turn around and piss and moan when the feds come in and enforce immigration laws.

We truly need an annual "Kick-A-Liberal-Day".

Forum List

Back