Democrat Congressman Uses 11-Year-Old Barron Trump to Attack President Trump

Pretty sick, but i can't say i'm surprised. Democrats have become completely unhinged. Not good folks.

Tony Swartz, the real author of The art of the Deal, lived with Trump for 2 years while writing the book Trump took credit for.
He said not once did he see Trump spend any time with his children.
Trump's 3 wives raised those kids. Everyone knows that.
The fat orange anus has no time for children, even his own.
It would cut into his tweeting time picking fights with private citizens, world leaders, actors, athletes, etc.

A narcissist has NO time for children; perhaps when they're older and can be used a "pawns"......but not when they're so young......at that point in their lives they are a distraction from the "Me-its-all-about-ME" syndrome..

Leave it up to a democrat to stoop to the lowest of the low. This is just the latest example.

Democrat Congressman Uses 11-Year-Old Barron Trump to Attack POTUS Trump

Hmmm well I am never in favor of using a politicians kid to attack a politician...though in this case he doesn't say anything about Barron.

You know- unlike yourself and Obama's kids
Steve McGarrett
The lack of moral parenting skills of the former president and his wife has been paying off lately and this latest instance is no exception. As a Christian Southern Baptist conservative graced with impeccable moral values, I find Malia Obama appalling. Her choice of wardrobe (or lack of) is revolting and shes not a role model for today's working youth in her age group.

Malia Obama Wears Nothing But A Shirt To Work — Where Are Her Pants? Pics
She's not a kid!
Sasha Obama- 15 years old at the time:

View attachment 169209
Irrelevant!
Don't be an asshole like Stevie the Racist- don't attack the kids.
upload_2018-1-2_15-50-19-png.169209

Pretty sick, but i can't say i'm surprised. Democrats have become completely unhinged. Not good folks.
LOL- as opposed to a Republican like your fellow traveller Stevie the Racist- because your Republicans calling the Obama girls little pickaninnies is not unhinged at all....lol

upload_2018-1-2_15-50-19-png.169209

Forum List

Back