Democrat comic scorches obama again

here is the truth on "poor" and the GOP helping the rich
Obama’s whopper of a claim on tax cuts - The Washington Post

John F. Kennedy seems to win the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts are more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (Yes, a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, but it also benefited the working poor. We still don’t know what Obama means by “middle class,” since his definition also seems to include the working poor.)

When will you Liberals realize you elected the wrong one?

Dems aren't lumping the Rich all together, of course. There are patriotic, reasonable, compassionate DEM rich, and greedy, polluting, oblivious Pub rich. OBVIOUSLY.

Finally, something we can both agree on.

But Republicans do lump all poor together. We can agree on that too, right?

Ahhhh, that's sweet. Rdean's found someone as dumb as he is. I'm happy for you both.

Dems aren't lumping the Rich all together, of course. There are patriotic, reasonable, compassionate DEM rich, and greedy, polluting, oblivious Pub rich. OBVIOUSLY.

Finally, something we can both agree on.

But Republicans do lump all poor together. We can agree on that too, right?

Ahhhh, that's sweet. Rdean's found someone as dumb as he is. I'm happy for you both.

And there beliefs are as foreign to me as the day is long
There was not much difference in a Blue dog Dem and GWB and for that matter Romney

This bunch is way out there. If those who lean blue dog in the Dem party have got past party, it will be a disaster in Nov for BHO
And for the record I believe that will be the case

Forum List

Back