Democrat Charles Rangle: Ethics Panel Finds he Broke Rules. (I'm Not Suprised)

What kind of people are members of the Black Congressional Caucus?

Human beings? Why, do you consider African Americans to be not people or do you just define non-whites by their race? :eusa_eh:
Yes I single them out by race. Why do you think African Americans single themselves out by calling it the Black Congressional Caucus? Anyway what do you think about Rangle breaking ethics rules?

You admit you are a racist, so much of what you say can be discounted as stupid.

However, punish the congressman for breaking the rules and let's move on.

Bottom line this man is a African American crook. You do not accept trips from corporations. When the Democrats took over Congress they said it would be the most ethical Congress ever.

“This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history” – Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006

Rangle needs to accept his wrong doings and step down. He has served to long.

Ethics panel finds Rangel broke rules - Yahoo! News

WASHINGTON – Rep. Charles Rangel, the most powerful tax-writing lawmaker in Congress and a 34-year veteran of Capitol Hill, acknowledged Thursday that an ethics panel has accused him of accepting Caribbean trips from a corporation in violation of House rules.

At least four other members of the Congressional Black Caucus who were also on the 2007 and 2008 trips were exonerated by the panel, a congressional source familiar with the findings told The Associated Press.

"I don't want to be critical of the committee but common sense dictates that members of Congress should not be held responsible for what could be the wrongdoing or mistakes or errors of staff unless there's reason to believe that member knew or should have known, and there is nothing in the record to indicate the latter," Rangel said at a hastily called evening news conference on Capitol Hill.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, not Charlie.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have always wondered why we don't have a NAAWP like their NAACP.
You guys act like the white man is under represented. :lol:

And that detracts from their cause when they do have a legitimate point. If the NYT information is corrrect, the congressional black caucus has built an organization that, on the face of it, outpaces all of the schemes that Abramhoff had going combined!!.

Holy crap! A politician broke ethic rules! This spells certain doom for our world.

They're a bunch of racists .......

Your statement is racist. What a loozer.

Where are you, Jokeboy, in a high school locker room? That's what immature teenage jocks say. Trashy talk that adds nothing other than to show you are an idiot.....:eusa_whistle:

Driveby, words have meaning, and you are using them stupidly and were replied to in that spirit. Quit the racist statements. Or if you want validation, go listen to Rush but don't bore me here.

He's actually getting off very easy. If he had an 'R' by his name,the Democrats would be screeching for his head 24/7. They're giving one of their own a big break here. 10% approval really does say it all about this Dem-led Worst U.S. Congress in history. It's actually pretty sad.

Forum List

Back