Democrat candidates demanding Reparations Now!

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This will be a big point of difference between the two parties in 2020. Pocahontas is leading the way on this multi trillion dollar program for slavery reparations. Determining the recipients as well as the payers will be interesting. Considering the fact that all of my antecedents were stewing in their juices in the backwaters of the Austro-Hungarian Empire during the days of slavery in America, I can't see where I should be on either side of this.

Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for slavery: report

This will be a big point of difference between the two parties in 2020. Pocahontas is leading the way on this multi trillion dollar program for slavery reparations. Determining the recipients as well as the payers will be interesting. Considering the fact that all of my antecedents were stewing in their juices in the backwaters of the Austro-Hungarian Empire during the days of slavery in America, I can't see where I should be on either side of this.

/----/ My family has been here since the late 1600s according to Ancestry and fought in the Revolutionary War and on both sides during the Civil War so I'm not sure where I fall on this subject either. But haven't reparations already been paid via the War on Poverty since 1964?

/----/ My family has been here since the late 1600s according to Ancestry and fought in the Revolutionary War and on both sides during the Civil War so I'm not sure where I fall on this subject either. But haven't reparations already been paid via the War on Poverty since 1964?
Forty acres and a mule was what they gotz after freedom..

reparations, kendrick lamar, tupac shakur.jpg

Reparations For Countless Victims Harmed By Systemic & Generational Child Abuse Evolving From Racism

Peace.

Im a jew. I am entitled for reparations from literally every civilization on earth!
Why am i not important, liz? You anti semite?

Im a jew. I am entitled for reparations from literally every civilization on earth!
Why am i not important, liz? You anti semite?
Drop yer pants and prove it, what, everybody west of the Himalayas is into circumcision, oh well pull up yer pants. Better have documentation for a dime...

I agree with Warren

anyone who was a slave during the Civil War or before should receive reparations.

This will be a big point of difference between the two parties in 2020. Pocahontas is leading the way on this multi trillion dollar program for slavery reparations.

I don't think the British, Dutch, French, Spanish or Portuguese will be able to afford that. But good luck handing them the bill.

transatlantic slave trade | History & Facts

While the major European colonial powers started slavery in the New World, the United States ended it at a huge cost of blood and treasure.

kwc-totals_0.jpg

Civil War Casualties

----------------

There will be a reparations compensation competition between the 2020 Dem candidates.
Who can offer the most in exchange for votes.
How much money will the slavery victims receive?
Who will have to pay the reparations tax?
What if a person is biracial such as Barry Obammy?
What if a person's ancestors or themselves immigrated to the US after emancipation?
What if an African American's ancestors immigrated to the US after emancipation?
What if a person's ancestors opposed slavery?
What if a person's ancestors never owned slaves?

Forum List

Back