Democrat campaigns out spend Republicans 1000 to one on average

Dumb-Ed, Republican freedom helps only the rich and wealthy. For instance, I spent the holidays in Saint Croix. The entire cost was $40K, all 100% deductible because it was an investment trip. Thank You to those that voted for Republicans!

listening to a retard liberal like you would make one think that the top 1% don't pay 40% of all federal income taxes!!

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is any other conclusion possible. Also, I assume you're not really going to deduct it being that you're an honest bleeding heart libturd??

listening to a retard liberal like you would make one think that the top 1% don't pay 40% of all federal income taxes!!

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is any other conclusion possible. Also, I assume you're not really going to deduct it being that you're an honest bleeding heart libturd??

I'm not a liberal dumb-Ed, I'm the guy that makes you look stupid each time you post.

You're either a dinosaur or a paid hack to preach to the ignorant brought on by the Republican attack on public education. Which is it?

Forum List

Back