Democrat Brain Trust

City dwellers....Whachagonnado? :dunno:

BuffaloWings.jpg

Oh, pardon me. I thought this was a scientific thread based on clinical evidence found in Leftist Lockstep grey matter tissue samples... :iyfyus.jpg:

Due to my meager tech skills I'm not sure how to get just the video to show on the page.
Vel, on the "Reply" page, click on the film tape icon (grey with blue windows). A little box will pop up. In the message area, add your url address there. It should appear as [media]blahblahblay.url[media] Then just click on post reply when you are done. Your youtube video should then show up.

Before this happens, you would select from the box with the square dot on it at the lower right of your youtube video box. The top instruction will say "Copy video URL". Click on "Copy video URL." THEN transfer it to the film tape icon popup box by clicking into the message area. You will see your URL addy in the box at that point. This is just a sample, to help me remember what to tell ya ( am clicking the white "align center" icon) do a right click and paste into your automatic left alignment or use the aligning icon to left, center, or right placement of your video and enter "media URL"

OK, ok, this isn't the AOC video, but that's yours to have the pleasure of posting. If my info is confusing, ask ODDBALL. He's good at videos and knows more than me about transferring really great visuals. :)
ps. I only use youTube videos, and the above is how it works. Very few news outlets use youTube any more, but you can find them at youTube by inserting the information/commentator you wish to view or add here. I have no idea how I learned to do this, except I learned it somehow on my first tour here from 2011-around 2015, leaving when my late husband was going through his final days with dementia and died June, 2016. I wasn't posting for couple of years after while mourning 44 of the best years of my life with him. *sigh*

Last edited:
Shes all excited over such a small box of dirt and a few vegetables.she needs to try a real farm.it would make her head pop like the aliens in mars attacks

I can't believe that this is who some of you democrats have decided to trust with your futures.

Stephanie Hamill on Twitter
She is from one district in NYC, why do yous peoples try to make her more than what she really is?

Maybe because she's LESS than SHE thinks she is??? dunno... Remember "I'm the boss now"??? This is actually a crisis when folks like that get sent to Congress.. The rest of us are just enjoying the show.. AND waiting for the inevitable tantrum and melt-down....

I can't believe that this is who some of you democrats have decided to trust with your futures.

She is from one district in NYC, why do yous peoples try to make her more than what she really is?

Maybe because she's LESS than SHE thinks she is??? dunno... Remember "I'm the boss now"??? This is actually a crisis when folks like that get sent to Congress.. The rest of us are just enjoying the show.. AND waiting for the inevitable tantrum and melt-down....
I can remember a time when they would have dissed and panned the rest of her tenure.

I can remember a time when they would have dissed and panned the rest of her tenure.

It's way too entertaining bro to 'diss her out of this windfall she stumbled into... But the crash landing is gonna be ugly... It's like the movie "Legally Blonde" except she's got far more power and influence than that now. Including the authority and ability to frighten children into believing they're all gonna die in 12 years or get eaten by capitalist pigs...

City dwellers....Whachagonnado? :dunno:

View attachment 258952

What's scary is that with with brain-dead oafs like her and stuttering, mumbling, fondling Uncle Joe Senile as the BACKBONE of the democratic party that democrats have the gall to even suggest they stand any chance against President Trump next fall. I guess the really scary part is that there are enough idiots in this country to even put any of them in the running.

Forum List

Back