Democrat Bigotry---"Hatin" On Christians

I have the impression he knows both definitions for the word homo. The one you meant to use is pretty obvious.

How about that time when you called them faggots?
Faggot IS a slur yes. Never said I was perfect. You?

You just posted it today. It's not that you're just not perfect, you're a complete hypocrite, totally contradicted yourself. So why even bother pretending you don't hate "homos" now?
You DO realize by pronouncing me a hypocrite you are CLAIMING perfection? You cannot do one without the other.
Do I use words that are slurs sometimes? Yes. Do you or have YOU ever?

No, I'm saying your a hypocrite, I don't need to be perfect to do that. Did you just give up your right to be critical of anyone else? We can both agree, you're not perfect. These are really stupid rules you have floating around in your head.

Did I use the term faggot because I hate ALL homo's or just the one being talked about? Showing hate for one is rather easy to do with anybody but YOUR broad brushing one word used to one person is a bit of a stretch.

You referred to all male homosexuals as faggots.

Quoting you in all your unnecessary boldness:

Gay people is the main group. Faggot and Lesbian the sub groups.

You were saying something about broad brushes?
Does not the lesbian call her self a lesbian? Is not the lesbian a sub group of the homo's?
"You referred to all male homosexuals as faggots."...Yes I did.
Could have picked a whole group of other words just as easy.

Ok, thanks for playing hypocrite.

You demonstrated that you can't even stay on topic and can only debate back to your last post, regardless if it's counter intuitive to your OP.

Faggot IS a slur yes. Never said I was perfect. You?

You just posted it today. It's not that you're just not perfect, you're a complete hypocrite, totally contradicted yourself. So why even bother pretending you don't hate "homos" now?
You DO realize by pronouncing me a hypocrite you are CLAIMING perfection? You cannot do one without the other.

No, I'm saying your a hypocrite, I don't need to be perfect to do that. Did you just give up your right to be critical of anyone else? We can both agree, you're not perfect. These are really stupid rules you have floating around in your head.

Did I use the term faggot because I hate ALL homo's or just the one being talked about? Showing hate for one is rather easy to do with anybody but YOUR broad brushing one word used to one person is a bit of a stretch.

Does not the lesbian call her self a lesbian? Is not the lesbian a sub group of the homo's?

You demonstrated that you can't even stay on topic and can only debate back to your last post, regardless if it's counter intuitive to your OP.
In order to be a REAL hypocrite would I not have to deny using the term? You did not reply when asked about using terms. Are YOU avoiding that question to HIDE your own flaws?

"The Homo".

Too funny.

With this kind of remark, you show yourself as a bigoted person. I suppose you call yourself a Christian, too....
Last week YOU were shown to stupid to know what the word Negro meant. In act two of YOUR stupidity you do not know what the word HOMO means.

Here's some help. Homo - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Retard.

So when you said

4, "Christians hate the homo".

Christians do NOT hate the homo but the actions of the homo and those ARE different things. Democrats on the other hand send money to groups that throw the homo off roof tops. Are the democrats confusing yet?"

You were referring to yourself? I mean, you are a huge homo according to the definition you are now trying to pass off.

At least you believe in evolution.
Christians do NOT hate the man the human. They hate the actions of the man the human. You understand English far better then Scat.
I thought that Jesus preached Love and NOT hate? Am I mistaken? Where did Jesus ever say "hate the sin and not the sinner"? Didn't Jesus preach "turn the other cheek" and "love thy enemy"? How many conservative Christian Republicans REMOTELY even try to follow those two aforementioned tenets? :lol:
Hate the act of the homo NOT the homo.
"turn the other cheek" As you only have two how many times can you not face bigotry AGAINST you?
"love the enemy" Not to the point of dying for him/her.

Given the number of times democrats have attack Christians just WHO is not following the tennet's?
Why do you "hate" what two consenting adults do to each other for pleasure? How does your "hate" for those action manifest itself in your treatment and attitude toward those people? Do you try to pass laws to infringe upon their civil liberties?

Who is displaying "bigotry" toward you and how?

Where did Jesus make that stipulation? :)

Many Democrats are in fact Christians.

In order to be a REAL hypocrite would I not have to deny using the term?

No, I don't think the definition of a hypocrite requires someone to lie about being one.

You did not reply when asked about using terms. Are YOU avoiding that question to HIDE your own flaws?

Nah, just tired of you and this thread, it appears to be DOA anyway.

Last week YOU were shown to stupid to know what the word Negro meant. In act two of YOUR stupidity you do not know what the word HOMO means.

Here's some help. Homo - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Retard.

So when you said

Christians do NOT hate the homo but the actions of the homo and those ARE different things. Democrats on the other hand send money to groups that throw the homo off roof tops. Are the democrats confusing yet?"

You were referring to yourself? I mean, you are a huge homo according to the definition you are now trying to pass off.

Christians do NOT hate the man the human. They hate the actions of the man the human. You understand English far better then Scat.
I thought that Jesus preached Love and NOT hate? Am I mistaken? Where did Jesus ever say "hate the sin and not the sinner"? Didn't Jesus preach "turn the other cheek" and "love thy enemy"? How many conservative Christian Republicans REMOTELY even try to follow those two aforementioned tenets? :lol:
"turn the other cheek" As you only have two how many times can you not face bigotry AGAINST you?

Given the number of times democrats have attack Christians just WHO is not following the tennet's?
Why do you "hate" what two consenting adults do to each other for pleasure? How does your "hate" for those action manifest itself in your treatment and attitude toward those people? Do you try to pass laws to infringe upon their civil liberties?

Oh they can anal tear each other to death for all I care. But NO WHERE does it say I have to accept that as "normal".

HOW can one a democrat AND Christian?
Abortion is NOT Christian OR can YOU prove it is?

No, I don't think the definition of a hypocrite requires someone to lie about being one.

You did not reply when asked about using terms. Are YOU avoiding that question to HIDE your own flaws?

Your avoid skills are lacking but better then Stats general ignorance of English.

Your avoid skills are lacking but better then Stats general ignorance of English.

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.
You need to go back to your basement. The normal people might see you.

There's really nothing to avoid. You claimed Christians don't hate gays. You got caught calling them faggots and in a not ironic way and your excuse is, (paraphrasing) "Yep, I'm not perfect but at least I didn't broad brush all of them" and then I showed you that you did indeed broad brush as you called them faggots as a group. let's also not forget that you painted all Democrats in your OP very broadly.

And we're left with your excuse that nobody is perfect. If that's so, why the fuck you complainin' about others?

You debate like a 2 year old who can't remember what he said 5 minutes ago.

In order to be a REAL hypocrite would I not have to deny using the term? You did not reply when asked about using terms. Are YOU avoiding that question to HIDE your own flaws?

Wow. And the crazy train moves on...

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

You may be confusing IQ-214, there...

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

You may be confusing IQ-214, there...
Please DO NOT spam my threads with your pandering for money for another SOCIAL site. :spam:

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

deux-cent-quatorze
zwei-hundert-vierzehn
doscientos-catorce

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

deux-cent-quatorze
zwei-hundert-vierzehn
doscientos-catorce
"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

Zero, we pay taxes while democrats loaf.

skills of avoidance
than
of the English language

You fucking retard.

deux-cent-quatorze
zwei-hundert-vierzehn
doscientos-catorce
"How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?"

Zero, we pay taxes while democrats loaf.

Everyone look at the retard!

Pedophiles - Duggers
Drug dealers - Medicare D
Drunks - Boehner
Racists - the GOP
Liars - GOP about Democrats not being Christians
Murderer's - when you deny health care
Cheats - Tax the poor, cut taxes for the rich
Thieves - Subsidize business
Egotists - American exceptionalism
Sloth - Republican who won't work the fields
Greed - cut benefits for the disabled, children and veterans
Hate - gays, blacks and other minorities
Violence - cheering the killing unarmed blacks and black children
Homo's - calling gays "Homo"

Yep, that's the GOP.

So when you said

Oh they can anal tear each other to death for all I care. But NO WHERE does it say I have to accept that as "normal".

HOW can one a democrat AND Christian?
Abortion is NOT Christian OR can YOU prove it is?
LOL, wow! I never heard anyone describe it like that.............. is that how you visualize a homosexual relationship?

No where does it state that people have to accept you or me as "normal".

There are plenty of Democrats who are Christian, there are plenty of Democrats who are pro-life. There are also many who are "pro-choice".

It's about as "Christian" as going to a foreign land and dropping bombs on them in order to "liberate" them.

Forum List

Back