Democrat : arrested for D.U.I for sleeping in a parked car

Lucas, 34, said he attended a trivia night fundraiser Thursday for Kansas Legal Services at the Jayhawk Club.

He said he had two beers before the event ended about 10 p.m., and that "someone" drove him in his car about 5 miles to Merchants Pub and Plate at 746 Massachusetts St., near where police later found Lucas parked. He said he had perhaps another half beer before getting in his car about 10:45 p.m.

Democrats are always hammered. Explains a lot.

Where did you see that?
Sorry, I never heard of him and just googled his name. This was the first site that popped up.

‘I never moved my car’: KC councilman Quinton Lucas arrested on suspicion of DUI

Wow Fox news left out part of the story that would make a Democrat look bad????

Damn, I never see this everyday..

This charge has to be the most bullshit of all, a guy has to much to drink, wisely decides not to drive but sleep it off and still gets busted for a D.U.I.

I wonder if the car insurance companies are in on this scam too

Kansas City mayoral candidate arrested for DUI says he 'behaved responsibly' | Fox News

Kansas City mayoral candidate arrested for DUI says he 'behaved responsibly'

Kansas City Councilman Quinton Lucas was arrested this week on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to arrest records.

The 34-year-old mayoral candidate said he had alcohol at a university function near downtown Lawrence, Kanas, Thursday and when he got to his car, realized he should not drive back to his home in Kansas City. He decided to make the "much wiser choice to wait until [he] was more comfortable" or call a friend, Lucas told Fox News.

"It would be grossly irresponsible after a few drinks to have driven that far," Lucas said.
In a statement posted online, Lucas said he fell asleep while sitting in his car and awoke to a police officer. He said the car was parked legally and he never attempted to move it, stressing he "behaved responsibly."

If the key we in the ignition, it shows intent. That is all the cop needed to lock him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummmmmmmmnn nnnnnnnnnnnnno, it doesn't. You've never driven a car, have you.

I put my key in the ignition when I want to listen to a ball game. For example. I do the same thing if I'm driving all night and have to pull into a rest stop to get a nap. That's where the key stays. Why would it be anywhere else?

If the guy wasn't driving, and the cop did not see him driving, then the ticket is bogus and will be thrown out.

That’s where your wrong. You don’t know the law. I do because I am a retired police officer. I know a lot more about the subject then you. Go get drunk and park with the key in the ignition and see what happens. Before you open your big liberal mouth, get the facts straight. Plus I’m sure he was polite to the cop. I’m sure he didn’t use the “you know who I am card”.

He actually said how well he was treated by the police. He may be a Republican after all.

"Go argue with the OP". He's the asshat who pulls political parties out of his ass.

I already proved to you that Kansas City mayoral elections, like a lot of cities, don't use political parties. So no he's not a "Republican" and no he's not a "Democrat" and perhaps to save time we should also note that nor is he a "Whig".

You never prove shit, I proved to you a million times democrats gerrymander blue cities and you guys say the south flipped how the hell can you not have a republican mayor of Atlanta since 1879?

This charge has to be the most bullshit of all, a guy has to much to drink, wisely decides not to drive but sleep it off and still gets busted for a D.U.I.

Kansas City mayoral candidate arrested for DUI says he 'behaved responsibly' | Fox News

Kansas City Councilman Quinton Lucas was arrested this week on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to arrest records.

The 34-year-old mayoral candidate said he had alcohol at a university function near downtown Lawrence, Kanas, Thursday and when he got to his car, realized he should not drive back to his home in Kansas City. He decided to make the "much wiser choice to wait until [he] was more comfortable" or call a friend, Lucas told Fox News.

"It would be grossly irresponsible after a few drinks to have driven that far," Lucas said.
In a statement posted online, Lucas said he fell asleep while sitting in his car and awoke to a police officer. He said the car was parked legally and he never attempted to move it, stressing he "behaved responsibly."

Democrats are always hammered. Explains a lot.

So diga me this Tonto y Tonta.

Number TWO, that's right number two comes first, how the fuck is his political party relevant to anything here?

And number ONE ---- your link doesn't even mention a political party or whether he even has one. So the first word of your own thread title appears to derive from your lower intestine.

This is further confirmed by the fact that the Kansas City mayor election is non-partisan ---- candidates are neither Democrats nor Republicans nor any other party. I know y'all are desperately searching the interwebs to find something to justify this hack thread. Ain't gonna happen.

Y'all just got logically bitchslapped. Might not want to sit down for a while, it's gonna hurt. Another attempt at Composition Fallacy crashes and burns to ashes.

Partisan hacks are such low-hanging fruit cat toys.
2. It's relevant to the thread and the subject that Democrats are always hammered.

1. See thread title.

I already dismembered the thread title, smashed it into tiny bits and showed the world where it came from.

You meanwhile addressed NEITHER question.

Smashed what that your hammered again off of moonshine?

If the key we in the ignition, it shows intent. That is all the cop needed to lock him up.

I put my key in the ignition when I want to listen to a ball game. For example. I do the same thing if I'm driving all night and have to pull into a rest stop to get a nap. That's where the key stays. Why would it be anywhere else?

If the guy wasn't driving, and the cop did not see him driving, then the ticket is bogus and will be thrown out.

That’s where your wrong. You don’t know the law. I do because I am a retired police officer. I know a lot more about the subject then you. Go get drunk and park with the key in the ignition and see what happens. Before you open your big liberal mouth, get the facts straight. Plus I’m sure he was polite to the cop. I’m sure he didn’t use the “you know who I am card”.

He actually said how well he was treated by the police. He may be a Republican after all.

"Go argue with the OP". He's the asshat who pulls political parties out of his ass.

I already proved to you that Kansas City mayoral elections, like a lot of cities, don't use political parties. So no he's not a "Republican" and no he's not a "Democrat" and perhaps to save time we should also note that nor is he a "Whig".

You never prove shit, I proved to you a million times democrats gerrymander blue cities and you guys say the south flipped how the hell can you not have a republican mayor of Atlanta since 1879?

How the hell can you not have a Republican mayor of Kansas City in elections that haven't even happened yet? Because they don't use political parties Dumbass. There's no ideological function at that level.

WHO wrote your thread title? WHERE did you get it?

You busted, Boofus. Ensnared by the childish little dichotomy you dug yourself into. Grow up.

I live in NJ so I don’t care about a Kansas City mayor. I have enough liberal assholes to deal with hear. Can’t wait for the Democrats to get spanked at mid-terms

I live in NJ so I don’t care about a Kansas City mayor. I have enough liberal assholes to deal with hear. Can’t wait for the Democrats to get spanked at mid-terms

What exit?

Forum List

Back