Democras walk out of hearing to avoid testimony of Benghazi victims' families

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims - Katie Pavlich

Spitting on Their Graves: Democrats Leave Benghazi Hearing Before Testimony From Families of Victims

Katie Pavlich
Sep 19, 2013

During the second portion of a House Oversight and Government Reform hearing about Benghazi Thursday on Capitol Hill, the majority of Democrats on the Committee left the room and refused to listen to the testimony of Patricia Smith and Charles Woods. Ms. Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, an information management officer killed in the 9/11 Benghazi attack. Charles Woods is the father of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who was also killed.

PHOTO: Dems excuse themselves from testimony of Benghazi heroes' family members

BUjICCVCcAAoeIY.jpg

The far side of the room, shown empty in the photo, belongs to the Democrats. The only Democrats who stayed were Ranking Member Elijah Cummings and Rep. Jackie Speier.

It's their freaking job to listen to testimony. When did this stuff start? I never heard of a committee refusing to hear testimony.

There is no truth to the rumor that they all fled to a neighboring state, checked into motels, and are staying there so that no one can force them to come back and do their jobs.

No Democrat worth his salt would EVER do that.

Democrats Flee Wisconsin To Deny Quorum On Union Vote; Police Dispatched To Catch Them And Bring Them Back

Fleeing Texas Democrats Found in Oklahoma Motel, Paper Says - Bloomberg

Indiana: http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/us/indiana-right-to-work-measure-expected-to-pass.html?_r=0

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE HEARINGS, BESIDE PROPAGANDA FOR THE HATER DUPES AT THIS POINT...a tragedy, of course. But these are a waste of time witch hunt and always have been, despite the idiotic RW BS and rants.

Good for them, this is disgusting that the right wing trash are using families for childish political games.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE HEARINGS, BESIDE PROPAGANDA FOR THE HATER DUPES AT THIS POINT...a tragedy, of course. But these are a waste of time witch hunt and always have been, despite the idiotic RW BS and rants.

That sound you just heard was little franco running away from the truth at top speed with his tail tucked firmly between his hind legs, shouting frantic insults and diversions over his shoulder as he disappears over the horizon.

:scared1:

Good for them, this is disgusting that the right wing trash are using families for childish political games.

I am glad to know you're comfortable with our elected officials blatantly disrespecting the parents of Americans who died bravely defending their Country.

Your attitude says a great deal about you, your obsession with political parties, and how little you value human life.

How freaking insulting are democrats willing to be? Don't the elected officials understand what they are supposed to be doing? How could they insult the mother of a victim of the Benghazi attack like that? Imagine jurors walking out on a trial because their mind was already made up and they didn't want to be confused by facts.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz Pub dupes...

Thanks for the response, but let me be clear. I don't give a damn what the mods political views are. That is their business. I just hope as long as posters are not abusive or harassing, free speech is accepted. I am sure you would agree, :eusa_angel:

No, franco would not agree. Which is why he wants the Benghazi victim's families shut down.

Frankie will agree as long as you agree with the shit he says.....oh by the way....i think there is a few left.....you may need one of these to understand Frankies crap.....he sometimes has a problem expressing himself coherently.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKlqMjfk1Y]1950's Decoder Ring TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
democrats will ignore it or complain about some faux controversy

and right on cue, the left wingers don't disappoint as they show they really don't care about people, only bashing their political opponents

very disrespectful to leave

Is it a case of plausible deniability? Why in the world would democrats intentionally disrespect the parents of federal employees who were killed at Benghazi?

Forum List

Back