Democraps are professional liars.

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
Besides lying about the economy, Romney's record during the campaign, etc....now Democraps are lying their ass off in the Congressional Hearings over Libya.

They are claiming "bad intel" was the reason for Rice, Obamination, etc lying to the American public.

Intel is info gathered on another country....I didn't realize the US didn't know info about itself. These scumbags will lie about anything.

There was no "intel" involved to describe the freakin attack in Libya, it's called eyewitnesses from the CIA, State Department and whoever was watching that drone flying over the attack.

There are emails and phone calls during and after the attack from Libya to DC, Germany, etc that are on record. There is no intel involved, this is American government officials that saw and reported the attack to other American government officials.

This scumbag Democrap tried to compare this situation to the CIA telling Bush about WMDs in Iraq. Uh, Iraq wasn't our own people's information you fucking idiot.

Fox: Saxby Chambliss; Based on what Chambliss saw, the fact that it was a terrorist attack rather than a spontaneous demonstration re the Mohammed video was readily apparent. What Susan Rice went out and told the American people was purely political. Chambliss wouldn't say she knowingly lied, just that what she said was not based on what was obvious but what she was told to say. Obama told her to lie, or deliberately fed her lies to retell.
What we have is a president that felt it was better to lie to the American people rather than tell the truth in order to pussyfoot around with the Muslims. We're faced with having Neville Chamberlain in the office of president here for at least the next two years because, guaranteed there's not a single Lloyd George anywhere to be found in the Democratic Party. "Mr Chamberlain, all of the British people have sacrificed in this conflict. Some have sacrificed little, some have sacrificed greatly. It is time for you to do your part as well. Go! Leave now!"

Last edited:
Accusing Democrats of being liars is like accusing the Pope of being Catholic. They don't know any other way.

Besides lying about the economy, Romney's record during the campaign, etc....now Democraps are lying their ass off in the Congressional Hearings over Libya.

They are claiming "bad intel" was the reason for Rice, Obamination, etc lying to the American public.

Intel is info gathered on another country....I didn't realize the US didn't know info about itself. These scumbags will lie about anything.

There was no "intel" involved to describe the freakin attack in Libya, it's called eyewitnesses from the CIA, State Department and whoever was watching that drone flying over the attack.

There are emails and phone calls during and after the attack from Libya to DC, Germany, etc that are on record. There is no intel involved, this is American government officials that saw and reported the attack to other American government officials.

This scumbag Democrap tried to compare this situation to the CIA telling Bush about WMDs in Iraq. Uh, Iraq wasn't our own people's information you fucking idiot.

Well since they were watching it unfold in real time good luck to them with that pile of bs.

Well since they were watching it unfold in real time good luck to them with that pile of bs.

Your response reminds me of the story about a boy who was thrilled to find his room filled with manure: "There's got to be a horse in there!" In your case, I suppose there has to be a point in there?

You mean the closed-door hearings? As in, no transcripts available to the public?

Generalizations like this are absurd. No one who takes an opinion like this seriously has any integrity in my opinion.

95983605-S.jpg

Man, you are SOOOOOO butthurt that you lost...

I wonder if the Republican party will ever win a GE again seeing as they are the fastest shrinking party in the country.

Forum List

Back