Democracy @ Work...

Israel has tried to be honest about it ... they want to be known as "a Jewish State" and limited RoR has been part of virtually every peace deal ever floated.

I think Israel has been far, far too strict on RoR - the peace plans I've looked at have restricted to RoR to as close to 0 as it is feasible to be, which I jut don't think is necessary.

Why not allow 10,000 Palestinians per year for 10 years to become Israel citizens and then limit it after that?

Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state...

So just a few posts away you complain that "I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so" and in this post you admit that "Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state."
I consider you to be one of the more rational and knowledgeable posters on the anti-Israel side of the subject. Can you understand my frustration at finding no viable peace partner with whom to discuss the issue? I'm stuck with idiots (PBrain, Ima,) Nazis (Ariux, Sunni Man), mindless propagandists (TinHorn) and trolls (take your choice).

So true.

Now Imagine what *I* get stuck with:eusa_shifty:

Roudy -

Your level of literacy is not good enough for you to read lines, let alone between them, and I strongly doubt you know what the word "contigious" means.

I am absolutely committed to Israel remaining strong, free, and independent, and unlike you, I actually care about this very strongly.

Israel can only be strong and free when it exists in a stable region - for that to happen, Palestine must gain independence, and be viable.

They all have the same desire to destroy the Jewish state, their methodology might be different however.

No, that is just silly and childish. Most people have their own thoughts on this topic, ranging from one extreme to the other. You paint them all with the same brush because you don't understand enough of the topic to distinguigh between one view and another.

You really are not pro-Israeli, Roudy, you are just anti-Palestinian. Be smart enough to realise most people on both sides are capable of more insightful thinking.
You've proven your ignorance many times over. You're just a braggart and an empty shell imposter, who pretends to also be pro-Israel and the side of "peace" to deceive posters.

That's not land exchange, that is land giving. Land exchange is when we both give lands to eachother. What will the Palestinian give?:lol:

The 20% of the West Bank which could not easily be returned.

There is land north and west of the Dead Sea that might be given to Palestinians instead.

And yes, I do feel sorry for you having to wait through some of the idiotic shit that gets posted here, I really do!!

I support equity----India which is the homeland of hinduism ----has a right to treat muslims in the same manner Saudi arabia which is the homeland of islam ----treats Hindus. There is no justice or peace without EQUITY In fact for the sake of peace ---I would INSIST that India treat muslims the same way Saudi arabia treats Hindus doing so would be a kind of endorsement of islam------a very friendly gesture

I support equity----India which is the homeland of hinduism ----has a right to treat muslims in the same manner Saudi arabia which is the homeland of islam ----treats Hindus. There is no justice or peace without EQUITY In fact for the sake of peace ---I would INSIST that India treat muslims the same way Saudi arabia treats Hindus doing so would be a kind of endorsement of islam------a very friendly gesture

In that case I think Saudi Arabia might have some catching up to do - India does not have a great track record when it comes to tolerance of Islam.

The tyranny in the Kashmir, the slaughters at partition (which went both ways, of course) allowing West Pakistani forces access to East Pakistan, and a fair amount of oppression in between....India is a country where bigotry, intolerance and nationalism are always a big feature of the culture.

Indiea's report card on civil rights is stuck on "needs to do better"

In that case I think Saudi Arabia might have some catching up to do - India does not have a great track record when it comes to tolerance of Islam.

The tyranny in the Kashmir, the slaughters at partition (which went both ways, of course) allowing West Pakistani forces access to East Pakistan, and a fair amount of oppression in between....India is a country where bigotry, intolerance and nationalism are always a big feature of the culture.

Indiea's report card on civil rights is stuck on "needs to do better"

India is known world wide for its tolerance which is why TENS OF MILLIONS and probably 100s of millions of people who fled islamic oppression over the centuries FLED TO INDIA (including the first muslim I knew well enough to DISCUSS politics------a SHIITE MUSLIM WHOSE FAMILY ENDED UP IN NEW DEHLI) I have known many many people from the PORT CITY of INDIA -----the erstwhile BOMBAY now mumbai ALMOST ALL OF THEM were of families that had fled islamic oppression-----zoroastrians, jews, christians etc etc
Mumbai has more Zoroastrians than does TEHERAN tens of millions of muslims OPT to remain in INDIA over going to pakistan. as to the war of 1971-----West Pakistan aggression pure and filthy India had nothing to do with it------India got inundated with the refugees fleeing the MORE AND MORE ISLAMIC OPPRESSION------the streets of calcutta (kokata) are still clogged with those who fled the filth

India is known world wide for its tolerance

You have to be kidding.

India is without question one of the most nationalistic and bigoted countries on the planet.

I listed several issues above, but start with Kashmir...India's actions there are appalling, just appalling.

btw, Many Zoroastrians fled oppression in India and fled to Azerbaijan - a Muslim country!

India is known world wide for its tolerance

You have to be kidding.

India is without question one of the most nationalistic and bigoted countries on the planet.

I listed several issues above, but start with Kashmir...India's actions there are appalling, just appalling.

btw, Many Zoroastrians fled oppression in India and fled to Azerbaijan - a Muslim country!

wrong again Zoroastrianism PRECEDES ISLAM in Azerbaijan------try not to lie so much----you picked the wrong person------I have encountered people from that country too. Lots of people are FLEEING----- and not because of economics------they found oil and are getting MORE ISLAMIC over there------so non muslims are RUNNING (there are---or mostly WERE jews in Azerbaijan too----it was a nice place until the dogs of genghis khan got there )

Rosie -

Having been to Abseron and to the temple myself, I have little need to lie.

The Zoroastrian community there is ancient, but many of the devotees there are ethnically Indian.

Rosie -

Having been to Abseron and to the temple myself, I have little need to lie.

The Zoroastrian community there is ancient, but many of the devotees there are ethnically Indian.

you lie incessantly I have several zoroastrian aquaintances FROM INDIA ----thru jewish friends from India It is not hindus who persecute them Of course there is a bit of a problem in Mumbai-----besides there being jews, zoroastrians, christians and hindus there------there are also muslims

Rosie -

If you can find any example of my lying about any topic in this board, by all means lets see it.

I have spent a bit of time in Azerbaijan and several months in India and Kashmir - how that makes me a liar, I have no idea.

Rosie -

If you can find any example of my lying about any topic in this board, by all means lets see it.

I have spent a bit of time in Azerbaijan and several months in India and Kashmir - how that makes me a liar, I have no idea.

Your travels have nothing to do with the fact that you are a liar You can go right ahead and tell us how nicely zoroastrians are treated in ISLAMIC IRAN and that the survivors never fled to India --------have fun Azerbaijan harbored lots of non muslims in the past-------so did Turkey so did lots of once civilized states that eventually became invaded by the dogs of arabia ------then every one in awhile-------there is an ISLAMIC REVIVAL In fact Mumbai is full of people who carry the legacy of being descended from people who fled the filth of shariah --------for a "traveler" you have not observed much

for a better perspective -----TALK TO THE SURIVORS there are people around who came out of AZERBAIJAN there are even people who surivived the filth you support in Afghanistan -----around Of course it is possible that they would prefer not to confide in YOU maybe they have relatives BACK THERE

getting back to Azerbaijan------it has found oil-------once there are people strong enough to exert their will-------the FILTH WILL GROW before the dogs of arabia wallowed in wealth------people were able to escape the stink of shariah by simply WALKING THRU SAUDI ARABIA with a bit of bribery into the hands of bedouin ----it was a pleasant route for people escapinig the stink of places like ethiopia and yemen

Rosie -

It's completely weird to me that you see lies in any point we disagree on.

Of course Zoroastrians left Iran for India - and of couse some moved on to Azerbaijan. Others went directly from Iran to Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan, like Iran is predominantly Shi'ite.

Azerbaijan has not "found oil", genius - oil was being tapped from the area as far back as the 1920s. This, and really only this, defined Russian relations with the Caucasus from that time through until the modern day, and are crucial today. It's a difficult, tense relatonship. Oil is the basis of all Azeri wealth, which unfortunately is being largely horded by the Aliyev family, who own everything in the entire region.

It is a bitterly despotic place, but Baku is still a very pleasant city to be in. It also featured at the start of the James bond movie "The World Is Not Enough" in an area now known as the James Bond oil field.

for a "traveler" you have not observed much

Perhaps not, but at least I have been to these countries and observed something - whereas you have not.

Last edited:
Rosie -

It's completely weird to me that you see lies in any point we disagree on.

Of course Zoroastrians left Iran for India - and of couse some moved on to Azerbaijan. Others went directly from Iran to Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan, like Iran is predominantly Shi'ite.

Azerbaijan has not "found oil", genius - oil was being tapped from the area as far back as the 1920s. It is the basis of all Azeri wealth, which unfortunately is being largely horded by the Aliyevfamily, who own everything in the entire region.

It is a bitterly despotic place, but Baku is still a very pleasant city to be in.

for a "traveler" you have not observed much

Perhaps not, but at least I have been to these countries and observed something - whereas you have not.

what a genius you are-----you can pack your underwear into a bag. It is the OIL weath which the pigs of Azerbaijan will divert to QUEST FOR POWER and in the world of the ummah that quest ALWAYS EMPLOYS THE FILTH OF ISLAMICISM ------ you are quite simple minded -----yes the zoroastrians fled--------and when the stink of islamicism accelerates in Azerbaijan ------they will flee again. The zoroastrians went to Azerbaijan before the moghul pigs of the hills and the slimey khans got there

poor saigon actually imagines that erdogan is a reborn muslim because of his intense "spirituality"

ISLAMICISM ------ you are quite simple minded

Yes...but at least I can read and write. Islamicism?

The funny thing about Azerbaijan is that although it is pwerfully Islamic, women do not wear the veil, and alcohol is available everywhere amd quite openly.

The relationship with Iran is extremely bitter, the relationship with Christian Georgia quite warm.

The oil wealth is not largely channeled into Islam, but into buying arms to re-enter the Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I was in NK a few years back and wrote a huge feature on the conflict - I can email it to you if you like.

btw. Do lighten up on the abuse and name-calling. It just looks like envy to me, and it isn't necessary.

ISLAMICISM ------ you are quite simple minded

Yes...but at least I can read and write. Islamicism?

The funny thing about Azerbaijan is that although it is pwerfully Islamic, women do not wear the veil, and alcohol is available everywhere amd quite openly.

The relationship with Iran is extremely bitter, the relationship with Christian Georgia quite warm.

The oil wealth is not largely channeled into Islam, but into buying arms to re-enter the Nagorno Karabakh conflict. I was in NK a few years back and wrote a huge feature on the conflict - I can email it to you if you like.

btw. Do lighten up on the abuse and name-calling. It just looks like envy to me, and it isn't necessary.

ROFLMAO it actually thinks that I do not know about muslims and alcohol

hindus are far more likely to be TEETOTALERS than are muslims------in fact so are christians and jews. ALL GOOD RELATIONSHIPS between jews and christians with muslims are based on the fact that it is the jews and christians who know how to make the BOOZE

ROFLMAO it actually thinks that I do not know about muslims and alcohol

No....I didn't say anything like that. Nothing at all.

With all due respect, Rosie - you really are as mad as a cut snake, aren't you? :lol:

saigon-----you brought up ALCOHOL and MUSLIMS in a pedantic manner as if you imagined you were PROVIDING SOME NEW AND INNOVATIVE INFORMATION gleaned especially by you in your intellectual endeavors in the lands of the ummah--------snakes would have a hard time being "mad" they do not have much of a brain -------without a brain an organism would have a hard time manifesting a THOUGHT DISORDER------which is "madness" aka Psychosis of course sometimes dementias such as rabies has been called "madness" ----or mercury intoxication as in "MAD AS A HATTER"

Forum List

Back