Democracy @ Work...

That's sweet, Princess, but just more of your deflection.
Some of those seeking and acquiring Israeli citizenship may indeed be voting their bellies but you still haven't disproven the fact that - in direct contradiction to your groundless opinion - "Palestinian" Jerusalemites are, in increasing numbers, seeking and acquiring Israeli citizenship.

There goes the Sniffer accuses me of deflection while he always deflects when he has no answer like Pedo by projecting Homo-Erotic insults to retain his sanity with self- therapy...

Yeah ok ... that must make sense to you but to me it's just another deflection. Your conclusion - based as always on those voices in your pinhead - was factually refutted and all you could do was pout like a little girl. Pathetic yet soooo typical.

Well then Sniff, share your refutations with the board. I doubt you have anything but your misanthropy and your erotic fantasies.As aleays;

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

There goes the Sniffer accuses me of deflection while he always deflects when he has no answer like Pedo by projecting Homo-Erotic insults to retain his sanity with self- therapy...

Yeah ok ... that must make sense to you but to me it's just another deflection. Your conclusion - based as always on those voices in your pinhead - was factually refutted and all you could do was pout like a little girl. Pathetic yet soooo typical.

Well then Sniff, share your refutations with the board. I doubt you have anything but your misanthropy and your erotic fantasies.As aleays;

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

How quickly you forget (or perhaps you just couldn't read it). You whined about Israel's unwillingness to extend citizenship to non-Jews, Princess.
I provided you with proof of your remarkable ignorance. Here it is again:
Quietly, East Jerusalem Palestinians acquiring Israeli citizenship

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

How quickly you forget (or perhaps you just couldn't read it). You whined about Israel's unwillingness to extend citizenship to non-Jews, Princess.

The only reason Israel extends Israeli citizenship to those
Arabs is because she has illegally anexed E. Jerusalem and is trying to somehow legalize her theft, it is the same second hand citizenship afforded to the other two million Israeli Arabs...

Its not working Sniffer, the UN and the world does not recognize E. Jerusalem as part of Israel, not even the AIPAC controlled USA!

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

The only reason Israel extends Israeli citizenship to those
Arabs is because she has illegally anexed E. Jerusalem and is trying to somehow legalize her theft, it is the same second hand citizenship afforded to the other two million Israeli Arabs...

So first you whine that Israel does not offer those Arabs the option of citizenship and when your ignorance in the matter, like your ignorance in most matters is exposed, you start whining because she does. As with most anti-Israel/anti-Jooo posters, you always have an excuse for your hate you pathetic munch.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

From the Sniffer's Link:The Palestinian Jerusalemites today live in an ever-changing environment that necessitates a constant revision of upcoming threats. For many Jerusalemites, a daily exercise of “redefining home,” “flight from danger,” and “fear of displacement,” “fear of home demolitions” “fear of losing their IDs” govern their thinking. Unlike the 1948 and 1967 Palestinian experiences, which occurred more or less in a moment of declared war and, simultaneously, created populations that fit the legal definitions of refugees, the current political situation and the slower process of displacement has created a permanent refugee mode of behavior. It is one that contains all the psychological components of refugee behavior and is much more internalized, yet does not figure in the legal definition of refugees.

I love
Punching Sniffer
in the nose,

Even when I
Miss,
I Always

Come close!

From the Sniffer's Link:The Palestinian Jerusalemites today live in an ever-changing environment that necessitates a constant revision of upcoming threats. For many Jerusalemites, a daily exercise of “redefining home,” “flight from danger,” and “fear of displacement,” “fear of home demolitions” “fear of losing their IDs” govern their thinking. Unlike the 1948 and 1967 Palestinian experiences, which occurred more or less in a moment of declared war and, simultaneously, created populations that fit the legal definitions of refugees, the current political situation and the slower process of displacement has created a permanent refugee mode of behavior. It is one that contains all the psychological components of refugee behavior and is much more internalized, yet does not figure in the legal definition of refugees.

Well, well ... you finally read it. You may have noticed that the author is a "Palestinian" Arab from Jerusalem. The factual part of that article is the citizenship info which contradicts your ignorant conclusions. The rest, you may also have noticed, is an opinion piece.

Well, well ... you finally read it. You may have noticed that the author is a "Palestinian" Arab from Jerusalem. The factual part of that article is the citizenship info which contradicts your ignorant conclusions. The rest, you may also have noticed, is an opinion piece.

Even in defeat you are a simple conniving ZioNut. Case Closed!

Go slither.

Even in defeat you are a simple conniving ZioNut. Case Closed!

Go slither.

Where is the Sniffer (AKA Sprayit!) lurking, slithering, hiding?

Until the UN creates a law that affects ALL LANDS that have discriminatory citizenship rules------it cannot without engaging in gross hypocrisy ------impose on Israel Israel is a sovereign nation and has a RIGHT to determine its own demographics to the SAME extent that any other sovereign nation has Maldives has passed a law depriving any of its own citizens who ALREADY have citizenship from being citizens unless they are MUSLIMS anyone object?

The UN does not pass laws.

Many nations to have terribly discriminatory citizenship laws - Switzerland springs to mind - and in general I think these are feverishly debated domestically.

I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so. I also think Israel could allow limited right-of-return without any thrat to its demographics.

Israel has tried to be honest about it ... they want to be known as "a Jewish State" and limited RoR has been part of virtually every peace deal ever floated.

I think Israel has been far, far too strict on RoR - the peace plans I've looked at have restricted to RoR to as close to 0 as it is feasible to be, which I jut don't think is necessary.

Why not allow 10,000 Palestinians per year for 10 years to become Israel citizens and then limit it after that?

Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state, but on issues like RoR, I'd prefer Israel actually say that they don't want Palestinians to become Israeli citizens because they fear being outnumbered. Instead they'd often used security as an excuse, which I don't think adds up.

Originally posted by Saigon
I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so.

You have no problem with Israel denying the right of the Palestinian people to move freely in their homeland because on a subconscious level you dehumanise them.

You don't perceive palestinian arabs as individuals entitled to the same set of rights as israeli Jews.

José;5844073 said:
I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so.

You have no problem with Israel denying the right of the Palestinian people to move freely in their homeland because on a subconscious level you dehumanise them.

You don't perceive palestinian arabs as individuals entitled to the same set of rights as israeli Jews.
You got that right. Saigoon is the most bigoted Zionist in captivity.

José;5844073 said:

Israeli "Palestinians" have the same rights as Israeli Jews. It is why some non-citizen "Palestinian" Jerusalemites are quietly petitioning for (and receiving) Israeli citizenship.

José;5844073 said:

Well, that's one take on my comment.

As long as I am supporting a free and independent Palestinian state with contigious borders, I dare say most Palestinians will be ok with my position.

José;5844073 said:

As long as I am supporting a free and independent Palestinian state with contigious borders, I dare say most Palestinians will be ok with my position.

The Palestinian state will NOT BE inside Israel:eusa_snooty:

José;5844073 said:

I don't have a problem with your posting, Sai, and most "Palestinains" would indeed be OK with your position. We seem to have a couple of hair-trigger posters who don't seem to know who is who here.

José;5844073 said:

I don't have a problem with your posting, Sai, and most "Palestinains" would indeed be OK with your position. We seem to have a couple of hair-trigger posters who don't seem to know who is who here.
Reading between the lines, what Saigon means by "contiguous" is another way of wanting Israel to commit suicide. They all have the same desire to destroy the Jewish state, their methodology might be different however.

Roudy -

Your level of literacy is not good enough for you to read lines, let alone between them, and I strongly doubt you know what the word "contigious" means.

I am absolutely committed to Israel remaining strong, free, and independent, and unlike you, I actually care about this very strongly.

Israel can only be strong and free when it exists in a stable region - for that to happen, Palestine must gain independence, and be viable.

They all have the same desire to destroy the Jewish state, their methodology might be different however.

No, that is just silly and childish. Most people have their own thoughts on this topic, ranging from one extreme to the other. You paint them all with the same brush because you don't understand enough of the topic to distinguigh between one view and another.

You really are not pro-Israeli, Roudy, you are just anti-Palestinian. Be smart enough to realise most people on both sides are capable of more insightful thinking.

Last edited:
The UN does not pass laws.

Many nations to have terribly discriminatory citizenship laws - Switzerland springs to mind - and in general I think these are feverishly debated domestically.

I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so. I also think Israel could allow limited right-of-return without any thrat to its demographics.

Israel has tried to be honest about it ... they want to be known as "a Jewish State" and limited RoR has been part of virtually every peace deal ever floated.

I think Israel has been far, far too strict on RoR - the peace plans I've looked at have restricted to RoR to as close to 0 as it is feasible to be, which I jut don't think is necessary.

Why not allow 10,000 Palestinians per year for 10 years to become Israel citizens and then limit it after that?

Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state...

So just a few posts away you complain that "I have no problem with Israel maintaining a non-Muslim majority, but I would prefer it is honest about doing so" and in this post you admit that "Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state."
I consider you to be one of the more rational and knowledgeable posters on the anti-Israel side of the subject. Can you understand my frustration at finding no viable peace partner with whom to discuss the issue? I'm stuck with idiots (PBrain, Ima,) Nazis (Ariux, Sunni Man), mindless propagandists (TinHorn) and trolls (take your choice).

Sayit -

I share your frustration. Few of the posters here have any real interest in the topic, and fewer still have any stake in it. Hence, the "debate" here is largely cliched and boring. I tend to avoid the worse threads entirely.

On the upside, there are some intelligent people here whose posts I enjoy.

I think Israel is honest enough about being a Jewish state, but not also transparent in the policies implemented to protect that. Too often Israel relies on blaming an damning Palestinians for the fact that they may never return to Akko or Jaffa, rather than admitting that the argument against RoR has little to do with Palestinians, and everything to do with Israel's demographics.

Forum List

Back