"Democracy is dead"

Yeah I saw that, the little bitch started crying on camera. Hillarious.

Was this the cheesedick wearing the Red Sox hat?

Holy shit........I damn near split my sides laughing!!! Ive been following politics for decades. Last night was one of the most thrilling nights I can ever remember, in the sense that the fucking k00ks were beside themselves with misery. Too.......I called it months ago when this stupid ass recall came up. Best of all was watching those meatheads on MSNBC last night.........oh, the angst was high entertainment indeed........and its because these lefty nutters are miserable to begin with and when they crash and burn, its like you got chance to slap them upside of the head yourself!!!:lol::lol::lol:

The poor child apparently had no clue the difference between Republic and a True Democracy...

One would have to say the people once again made it very clear that enough of the divisiveness enough with the bullshit, time for change!

That seems to be the message to me. Whether the idiot partisans will hear it remains to be seen.

Seems to me that the whole 'recall' thing should be something that is used in extraordinary circumstances - such as for corruption, illegal behavior - and not for petty childish bullshit. That is a lesson that both sides should take to heart.

Very true.

I second that motion.

someone farted in here.:poop:

took place at 3:29 pm today.

fartpost.jpg

Forum List

Back