Democracy in this country...

Fuking arguing about what Jefferson meant. Like youi all would know. Jefferson would be sick at the state of our political affairs IMO.

But Democracy or Republic or what ever.

We live in a plutocracy. Guvmint of the rich, buy the rich, for the rich.

Get used to it. We have been bought and paid for. And are to dumb to realize it.

You ever notice the ultra rich never have a "bad day" or week or month or anything. No matter which party is in power. Amazing how that works.

Fuking arguing about what Jefferson meant. Like youi all would know. Jefferson would be sick at the state of our political affairs IMO.

Get used to it. We have been bought and paid for. And are to dumb to realize it.

You ever notice the ultra rich never have a "bad day" or week or month or anything. No matter which party is in power. Amazing how that works.

In your imaginary world, maybe. ;)

In your imaginary world, maybe. ;)
I think he forgets Clinton grew up in a damn trailer park.

I wonder how much the OP got paid to post that. (If the OP isn't a bot)

If you rw's can't prove your accusations, shut up.

FACT - even if this new poster is not telling the truth, he is certainly describing a very common situation facing a lot of people right now.

And, another FACT - its YOUR heroes who are working to steal this election. WHY don't te rw's want people to vote?

Don't lie. Don't say its because there is fraud. That has been PROVEN to be bull crap and we all know it. Move on to reality.

Why aren't the rw's out there helping people to vote? Why are the pubs/bags trying to keep people from voting?

zeke

Nailed it.

I ask again -

WHY arent the R's, rw's fighting for people's right to vote?

Why do you rw's fight so hard against the Constitution?

It was no quiz... it was nothing more than shit flinging without basis by you.. par for the course for you...

You have nothing but baseless sloganeering

These things exist, did not come out of nowhere and created grey areas where there were none before. We never made a distinction between POWs and enemy combatants but now we do, we had a minimal court to approve domestic wiretapping, it got circumvented, and the cops now have a lot of new toys courtesy of DHS that look suspiciously like adapted military hardware. Grey areas are another name for slippery slopes and republicans came down squarely on the side of removing due process from the equation. Tell us how you feel about the only organization that routinely fights on behalf of due process and equal protection, the ACLU, and then try to convince me that conservatives would ever give up an iota of their ability to throw anyone in a cell or miss a chance to make it more arbitrary.

No.. You CLAIM that the police is being militarized etc... It is nothing but pure unadulterated bullshit...

Try and look at home many times our military fought against foes that were not bound to a country in our past wars.... Tell us how many times that was... and tell us when the Geneva convention was applied to such foes if you show they existed...

Again.. educate yourself instead of flinging shit and hoping something sticks when you're not called to task

There is no ability to 'throw anyone in a cell' nor any attempt at 'making it more arbitrary'... yet another attempt at your typical ploy.. idiot

Go fuck yourself...

Did you know that we ALL have TV news? We ALL have internet. We ALL have seen what is really know what is going on.

Read that post again and be very glad you don't have first hand knowledge because it really is true.

Or, what the heck, just go on wit the childish cussing and hope no one notices you don't have a clue.

Democracy in this country is just sort of eye candy imho. Dig into it guys. We've got some weird democracy actually. And I'm now facing real problems in my family due to it. My grandpa, a Vietnam vet, rather an aged and sick man, was suspected as a non-citizen in that voter purging program here in Florida as you should know. That "awkward gaffe" (the officials put it so for us) hurt him so strongly that he was taken hospital with a sudden heart attack.
Don't you think voting is just transforming into some show unfolding before our eyes in this country reputed to be acme democracy in the world? What's up actually? The Republicans in Florida have been making the voter rolls up to their liking, wella.... in the proportions they need! And I'm dead sure now there was no gaffe relating my grandpa John. He's just a big fan of Democrats, which can't make Republicans happy. That's it! They just found the way to exempt both my grandpa and his like from the voting process! They did it rather cynically, I should say.
And how is it going to be next time, I wonder? Kicking some voters out of the country or putting them into prisons or what.....?

the thing is, I'm of the VN era too. Not as old or as infirm as your grandfather but I lost someone very dear to me in that friggin not-war. Fast forward to Iraq and nothing changed - hundreds of thousands dead or maimed just so a jack ass ne'er to well president could show off to daddy and it pisses me off.

It also pisses me off that the R's are fighting against citizens voting and the rw's are just nifty with that. STOOPID. Just as stoopid as their "voter fraud" excuse.

Why are the R's trying so hard to stop us from voting?

The answer is very easy - Mitt Romeny.

Only fools would vote for him and the R's need all the fools they can get.

Forum List

Back