Democracy In Egypt Is Bad For The United States

:lol:You numbskull.

Now you want to project American laws, rights, and privileges unto Egyptians.

Let me get this right.

What are you, some kind of fucken colonialist? You wanna tell Egypt what to do now?

Sounds kind of amoral to me. Imposing your will upon the people of other countries.

If I didn't know better I would think you're serious.

Look up 'right' in the dictionary.
Then look up 'imposition'.

If I didn't know better I would think you are deliberately mis-reading Jake's post.

Nope. Any member of any country would call you naïve if you tried to suggest they take on our American values. They would chuckle at the thought. Many of them believe our freedoms are our greatest weakness, and that we've been showing everyone our weaknesses. It's what Obama is good at.

Nether. I notice your only defense is throwing out the race-card. The natural defense of an apologist.

Also you're prone to hyperbole.
I've got news for you, bigotry is why those Muslims flew those planes into our buildings. The purpose was to remove the infidel armies from their sacred soil, not right a wrong.

I apologise, I was bit grumpy when I posted those.
I get pissed off when a poster flies off into righteous anger.
I'm not sure what you meant when you said "Now you want to project American laws, rights, and privileges unto Egyptians. "
I don't think laws or privileges were mentioned anywhere but...rights are rights...Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness and all that.

Not my problem, troop. What you think about me does not matter, ever.
No the facts are your problem.
Jake you also mention Princess Pat's Light Infantry training? You were in Canada? What year?

They were superb troops. They did a jump with us. They were all very stiff lipped, and the Americans began cheering and jumping up down and screaming. On the ground the best comments was, "You wankers are wild!"

What year is never your business, bigreb.

Not my problem, troop. What you think about me does not matter, ever.
No the facts are your problem.
Jake you also mention Princess Pat's Light Infantry training? You were in Canada? What year?

They were superb troops. They did a jump with us. They were all very stiff lipped, and the Americans began cheering and jumping up down and screaming. On the ground the best comments was, "You wankers are wild!"

What year is never your business, bigreb.

Jake you're a liar you never were there.

So he was Airborne Infantry.

Wow, I'm impressed.

I was just a Green Beret on a Special Forces A-team.

My list of schools is pretty long. I noticed he had no combat duty so I doubt he got a CIB.

I guess he thinks helping CID investigate a murder is impressive.

Nah.

Doesn't quite stack up to Desert Storm service or Somalia 93', both combat deployments.

And the Ranger course is held at Ft Benning, not Korea.

I thanked you for your service for what it was worth. You did not there was joint ROK-American Ranger school in Korea? Slack on your part, trooper. Tell me, young slick, on anything I did not answer correctly. Don't worry, I will correct you where you answer wrongly. Shape up.

STFU Dirtbag

The only real Ranger course is held at Ft Benning GA.

What you went through was one of those abreviated courses they put on for the purposes of international relations. You can't even wear the qualification signifier on your uniform.

Last edited:
A start for you Mouthwhistle cause you learned something. A couple of beanies on attachment to the flagpole at Camp Casey (for those who did not serve, that means the 2ID hqs) did not make it through course. Course four or five did make it. I did. The training was tougher than the airborne or air assault courses, in my opinion

Forum List

Back