Democracy, Immigration, MindControl

The ClayTaurus said:
How do you know you're not the one under mind control?

Wait. Sorry. MindControl.

I just disagree with too many people for my programming to be part of any coherent plan. Unless I'm meant to be a hero.

rtwngAvngr said:
I just disagree with too many people for my programming to be part of any coherent plan. Unless I'm meant to be a hero.
Who said anything about coherent?

The ClayTaurus said:
Who said anything about coherent?

I could be controlled by a mind control expert who has no real purpose for me but to ruin my life by making me weird? I have to ponder that one. You may have something there. Hmmmmm.

rtwngAvngr said:
I could be controlled by a mind control expert who has no real purpose for me but to ruin my life by making me weird? I have to ponder that one. You may have something there. Hmmmmm.
I could send you a bunch of kooky websites to read, if it'd help your progression...

rtwngAvngr said:

RWA--RETURN TO YOUR CONTROLLER IMMEDIATLEY--
DANGER---DANGER :blues:

The ClayTaurus said:
I could send you a bunch of kooky websites to read, if it'd help your progression...

That's ok. I'm quite skilled at finding them on my own. You know that, Skippy from next door.

dilloduck said:
RWA--RETURN TO YOUR CONTROLLER IMMEDIATLEY--
DANGER---DANGER :blues:

Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against.
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes. Look at the times. Sick is the mind of the motha fuckin' kid that's behind
all this commotion. Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin.' Tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin.'
Not takin' nothin' from no one, give 'em hell long as I'm breathin.' Keep kickin' ass in the mornin,' an' takin' names in the evening.
Leavem with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth. See, they can trigger me but they never figure me out.
Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now.

rtwngAvngr said:
Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have, I've been protested and demonstrated against.
Picket signs for my wicked rhymes. Look at the times. Sick is the mind of the motha fuckin' kid that's behind
all this commotion. Emotions run deep as ocean's explodin.' Tempers flaring from parents, just blow 'em off and keep goin.'
Not takin' nothin' from no one, give 'em hell long as I'm breathin.' Keep kickin' ass in the mornin,' an' takin' names in the evening.
Leavem with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth. See, they can trigger me but they never figure me out.
Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now.

I'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm
cleanin' out my closet, {one more time}, I said i'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm cleanin' out my closet...

jillian said:
I'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm
cleanin' out my closet, {one more time}, I said i'm sorry mama, I never meant to hurt you, I
never meant to make you cry, but tonight i'm cleanin' out my closet...

Just try to envision witnessin' your Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen, bitchin' that someone's always goin' throuh her purse and shits missin.'

Welcome to the Eminem Show. :laugh: :laugh:

Said1 said:
Just try to envision witnessin' your Mama poppin' prescription pills in the kitchen, bitchin' that someone's always goin' throuh her purse and shits missin.'

Welcome to the Eminem Show. :laugh: :laugh:

My name is... my name is... my name is... :blah2: :)

Forum List

Back