Democracy Creates Jobs

And WHAT companies (other than GM and Chrysler...the Housing Market)...does Gubmint OWN, and are tooled up to meet the challange?

*ANSWER*?

ZERO...point ZERO.

I think it's stunning you can't see the connection between "research" and "industry". Absolutely stunning.

NO *I* see the difference...what I find stunning is your absolute insistance that NONE of it would exist without the GUBMINT.

Deany? Next time? Try to pick on someone that is dumber than *I*...(That way? You look like LESS of an asshat...). TOO late *I* let the cat outta the BAG

In 1958, President Eisenhower signed the Space Act, officially creating the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

NASA continues to spawn a vast array of new technologies and products that have improved our daily lives. In fact, NASA has filed more than 6,300 patents with the U.S. government [source: NASA Scientific and Technical Information].

Each year since 1976, NASA has published a list of every commercialized technology and product linked to its research. The NASA journal "Spinoff" highlights these products, which have included things like improved pacemakers, state of the art exercise machines and satellite radio. Each product was made possible thanks to a NASA idea or innovation.

Curiosity "10 NASA Inventions You Might Use Every Day"

NASA Spinoffs - Inventions Benefiting Our Daily Lives - Apollo Spinoff Inventions

http://www.sti.nasa.gov/tto/Spinoff2010/pdf/Spinoff2010.pdf

SFC Ollie, it was General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, the last Republican to leave office with a balanced budget. The man who created NASA. One of the greatest Presidents we have ever had. Don't demean his contribution in the drive to "hate" Obama and mindlessly agree with Republican morons.

Our nation was built around NASA inventions paid for by the government. Not only did that research create tens of thousands of jobs directly, but also the "support" for those jobs. Then add in all the jobs created by the many, many types of technology that came from the fruit of that research.

I won't even get into all the American infrastructure created by the government that led to jobs.

A really stupid Republican will say, "If you build a bridge, then once the bridge is built, the job is gone".

A really smart Republican will say, "If you build a bridge, then you connect communities which will lead to many new jobs".

And yet it was all created by government.

And that's your argument? It would have happened anyway? A "fucking guess"?

Six thousand and three hundred patents and it would have happened anyway?

You are a bigger tard than I thought. And what is especially pitiful, you don't even know it. You don't even realize you argue from the side if delusion and stupidity. You are truly a "tragic" figure. The evidence is "right there" and still you deny it. You really are drunk on Republican "swill". Sad.

Democracy Creates Jobs

Then why are so many jobs being created in China?

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008

The China Job Drain - 2001 to 2008 | Alliance for American Manufacturing

Oh, that's right.

I forgot.

Nevermind.
Let that be a lesson, Lefty.

Those god-less capitalists take no stock in any damn entitlements like human rights or safe drinking water.

Lead, follow or learn to speak Mandarin.

Actually, if you look at the "dates" of that huge job movement, we can kind of guess who helped them get those jobs.

I think it's stunning you can't see the connection between "research" and "industry". Absolutely stunning.

NO *I* see the difference...what I find stunning is your absolute insistance that NONE of it would exist without the GUBMINT.

Deany? Next time? Try to pick on someone that is dumber than *I*...(That way? You look like LESS of an asshat...). TOO late *I* let the cat outta the BAG

In 1958, President Eisenhower signed the Space Act, officially creating the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

NASA continues to spawn a vast array of new technologies and products that have improved our daily lives. In fact, NASA has filed more than 6,300 patents with the U.S. government [source: NASA Scientific and Technical Information].

Each year since 1976, NASA has published a list of every commercialized technology and product linked to its research. The NASA journal "Spinoff" highlights these products, which have included things like improved pacemakers, state of the art exercise machines and satellite radio. Each product was made possible thanks to a NASA idea or innovation.

NASA Spinoffs - Inventions Benefiting Our Daily Lives - Apollo Spinoff Inventions

SFC Ollie, it was General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, the last Republican to leave office with a balanced budget. The man who created NASA. One of the greatest Presidents we have ever had. Don't demean his contribution in the drive to "hate" Obama and mindlessly agree with Republican morons.

Our nation was built around NASA inventions paid for by the government. Not only did that research create tens of thousands of jobs directly, but also the "support" for those jobs. Then add in all the jobs created by the many, many types of technology that came from the fruit of that research.

I won't even get into all the American infrastructure created by the government that led to jobs.

A really stupid Republican will say, "If you build a bridge, then once the bridge is built, the job is gone".

A really smart Republican will say, "If you build a bridge, then you connect communities which will lead to many new jobs".

You are a bigger tard than I thought. And what is especially pitiful, you don't even know it. You don't even realize you argue from the side if delusion and stupidity. You are truly a "tragic" figure. The evidence is "right there" and still you deny it. You really are drunk on Republican "swill". Sad.

AND those patents came from WHAT...rather whom Deany?

That's correct PRIVATE ENTERPRISE.

I wonder how many jobs will soon disappear with the end of the space shuttles? And no replacement......
And yes NASA started as a government program, and many small companies have made fortunes from the program. It is like the military in the aspect that jobs were created to support it. Took a republican to do it. Glad to see you give him credit. But the jobs that are paid for out of your taxes are still unsustainable, especially when they are created for the sole purpose of giving someone a job.

Let that be a lesson, Lefty.

Those god-less capitalists take no stock in any damn entitlements like human rights or safe drinking water.

Lead, follow or learn to speak Mandarin.

Safe drinking water is not an "entitlement." And so-called "human rights" are bogus because they include things like "a right to a job" and "a right to an education" which aren't rights at all. rights care an intrinsic part of your being. They exist wherever you exist. They don't require other people to provide them.
Is clean water an "intrinsic part of your being?"

Why don't you start drinking flammable water and see?

You should probably defer to someone who knows what he's talkin'-about....and, has the bank-account to prove it....​

"And what comes of this research? Well for starters how about things like jet engines, integrated circuits, the human genome, or the Internet. Clearly the largest and most generous venture capitalist in the universe is Uncle Sam."

You can run-along, now......

107.gif

You should probably defer to someone who knows what he's talkin'-about....and, has the bank-account to prove it....​

"And what comes of this research? Well for starters how about things like jet engines, integrated circuits, the human genome, or the Internet. Clearly the largest and most generous venture capitalist in the universe is Uncle Sam."

Bill Gates Sr.

You can run-along, now......​

107.gif

I'll run NO where at your behest Shitman...MOST of that tech was stolen in the SPOILS OF WAR from whom, DUMBASS..? You may go fuck yerself at yoer earliest oppritunity.​

Enjoy yer ride you FAKE 'SHAMAN'​

tricycle.gif

"This idea that a few wealthy people -- the 'producers' -- hand everything down to the rest of us -- 'the parasites' -- is fundamentally at odds with the concept of democracy.

"In a democracy we all have an equal voice and an equal stake in how our society and our economy does.

"We do not 'depend' on the good graces of a favored few for our livelihoods.

"We all are supposed to have an equal opportunity, and equal rights. And there are things we are all entitled to -- 'entitlements' -- that we get just because we were born here. But we all share in the responsibility to cover the costs of democracy --"

Rich parasites don't create jobs.
Demand creates jobs.

"If you ask around you will find that every business tries to employ the right number of people to meet the demand. Any business owner or manager will tell you that they hire based on need, not on how much they have in the bank...

"Taxes make absolutely no difference in the hiring equation."

Actually, "the Rich" Don't "Create Jobs," We Do | Truthout

Wow! Could you be more full of shit or what???? Where does effort, or innovation, or assertion even fit into your perspective??? Champion of mediocrity and incompetence that you may be, you just are not capable of rational thought, when it comes to cause and effect, George. Try doing more and talking less for starters. Entitlement is it??? What you deem entitlement, can only come from the stealing of other peoples property or effort, both rich and poor. Nothing comes from nothing, yet you proclaim that something comes from nothing on your part, by right of your existence, others Must serve your interests and wants without consent. How is it that you have no obligation to them??? Can I mandate that you sacrifice your interest, your future, for my wants, if I can get enough of the people behind me??? Why would I want to??? Why should me taking from you against your will, to your detriment, using the power of the State, to back me, not be seen for the great evil that it would be??? Tyranny in any disguise, is still Tyranny George.

Why should anyone live their life for your expectation??? Realization, knowledge, invention, discovery, achievement, by individuals, whether part of a team or solo, are born of the individual and passed on so that others may benefit, commonly under protest of the status quo.
Why not just live and let live. Establish Justice, serve it, leave the tangents out of it.

Bill Gates Sr.

107.gif

I'll run NO where at your behest Shitman...MOST of that tech was stolen in the SPOILS OF WAR from whom, DUMBASS..? You may go fuck yerself at yoer earliest oppritunity.​

tricycle.gif

I'm amazed anyone still reads Shaman's posts

Bill Gates Sr.

107.gif

tricycle.gif
O.K. ..........waddle-along......

midol.jpg

303.gif

107.gif

tricycle.gif

*Occaisionally? The Fake Shaman has to be called to task for his innaccuracies...and his false information...to keep it real...

107.gif

tricycle.gif

O.K. ..........waddle-along......

midol.jpg

303.gif

NO *YOU* waddle along you phoney. There's Nothing 'SHAMAN' about you. I suggest that you secure another moniker for these boards...​

107.gif

tricycle.gif

Only when someone quotes him
:eusa_whistle:

Our local Green Party nut case posted the same article on a local board this morning. I'll say the same thing, again:

I've never received a pay check signed by a poor man.

Interesting lack of response to this simple fact.

Hard to argue with common sense, I guess.

I've never used a product made by a rich man's hands, either.

I have however, paid myself from the proceeds of my labor. Yet, I wasn't a rich man.

Hmmmmmm.

I guess all those small business owners crying how poor they are don't sign paychecks or they are fudging their financial status.

Last edited:

107.gif

tricycle.gif

Likewise. And responds to them too......

Our local Green Party nut case posted the same article on a local board this morning. I'll say the same thing, again:

I've never received a pay check signed by a poor man.

Interesting lack of response to this simple fact.

Hard to argue with common sense, I guess.

I've never used a product made by a rich man's hands, either.

Never put gas in your car, huh?

Well, keep that horse and buggy in good condition: You'll need it.

Forum List

Back