Democracy à la Ukraine Today

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is what a vote in the Ukrainian parliament looks like today... And the American taxpayers pay for the support of these, so to speak, "politicians" ???

Is it any wonder that Russian-speaking residents of Donbass are upholding their independence from these people with a clearly criminal mentality?

adl.jpg

This is what a vote in the Ukrainian parliament looks like today... And the American taxpayers pay for the support of these, so to speak, "politicians" ???

Is it any wonder that Russian-speaking residents of Donbass are upholding their independence from these people with a clearly criminal mentality?

adl.jpg

Any Links? For all I can tell, that's a picture of a bunch of gays wanting to feel the grey-suited guy's ass. o_O

adl.jpg
So how is the salary at the FSB, comrade? Do you get healthcare coverage? Paid vacations in Crimea?

adl.jpg

Any Links? For all I can tell, that's a picture of a bunch of gays wanting to feel the grey-suited guy's ass. o_O

Oh, yes and even more but filter does not let it throw
because the site is the Russian site
But watch THIS - "The best fights in the Ukrainian parliament

Enjoy!!!

adl.jpg
So how is the salary at the FSB, comrade? Do you get healthcare coverage? Paid vacations in Crimea?

I'm the American citizen, live and work in NYC, SIR!
I would never work for a foreign government.

If you want to try to compromise me, then change the tactics. You are working on the cliché of psychological operations of the end of the last century

Enjoy!!!

That's all very interesting. At least it shows they are very passionate about their politics. And, strongest man wins? We might benefit from a little of that open passion here in the USA, I don't think a lot of our senators and presidents would fare very well under such circumstances. And who knows, we might get rid of the weaklings and actually get some things done.

Enjoy!!!

That's all very interesting. At least it shows they are very passionate about their politics. And, strongest man wins? We might benefit from a little of that open passion here in the USA, I don't think a lot of our senators and presidents would fare very well under such circumstances. And who knows, we might get rid of the weaklings and actually get some things done.

...with a parallel shooting of dissent, as it has been happening in the south-east of Ukraine ???

Violence in Ukrainian parliament is an organic component of the Ukrainian political mentality and practice, supported, alas, by the government of the United States...

Ukraine just elected a comedian president...so now America and Ukraine have something in common!

Enjoy!!!

...with a parallel shooting of dissent, as it has been happening in the south-east of Ukraine ???

Violence in Ukrainian parliament is an organic component of the Ukrainian political mentality and practice, supported, alas, by the government of the United States...

As long as the US wants to be a global power, they will be supporting the countries which confront Russia as well as China. Get over it.

Ukraine just elected a comedian president...so now America and Ukraine have something in common!

And do we have to watch the political comedy of two comedians in the nearest future or will we force the Congress and the government to work in the interests of ordinary people ??? And stop "warming up" the fratricidal war in the Donbass?

upload_2019-4-26_19-27-19.jpeg

Enjoy!!!

As long as the US wants to be a global power, they will be supporting the countries which confront Russia as well as China. Get over it.

politics-scientist-uncle_sam-us_foreign_policy-equation-gun_law-jsh130830_low.jpg

What amout humans' lives???

Enjoy!!!

politics-scientist-uncle_sam-us_foreign_policy-equation-gun_law-jsh130830_low.jpg

If we are talking about Donbas, no one forbids Russia to stop supporting so called rebels there.

Enjoy!!!

If we are talking about Donbas, no one forbids Russia to stop supporting so called rebels there.

No, we are talking about the hegemonic policy of the US government, which with its assertion of the “special mission of the American people,” in fact, thus guarantees the business interests of Corporate cryptoneozionist America, and not of common Americans. More than 800 US military bases are located in the world. Donbass is a separate topic. By the way, I was born in Donbass and on a daily basis I monitor the situation there...

No, we are talking about the hegemonic policy of the US government, which with its assertion of the “special mission of the American people,” in fact, thus guarantees the business interests of Corporate cryptoneozionist America, and not of common Americans. More than 800 US military bases are located in the world. Donbass is a separate topic. By the way, I was born in Donbass and on a daily basis I monitor the situation there...
Not quite the true. Without this hegemony dollar wouldnt cost the paper it was printed on.
Donbas is the same topic. It is all about hegemony.

Not quite the true. Without this hegemony dollar wouldnt cost the paper it was printed on.
Donbas is the same topic. It is all about hegemony.

Thank you for the comment.

As far as dollar world dominance - it is OVER. After Basel III (March 29, 1919) dollar that constituted 85% of the money dollar supply of the world economy turned into stock surrogate like shares, bonds, and etc.;
Ref.: Basel 3: A Revolution That Once Again No One Noticed.( Basel 3: A Revolution That Once Again No One Noticed • Stalker Zone ).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back