Democract congresswoman calls staffer a "mother......"

Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

Yeah, she sounds like an idiot.

I hope to hell that you really mean that. Even if WND is making this up, I hope all of us agree that the behavior discussed in the article is unacceptable for anyone, congressperson or not; Democrat or Republican.

Immie

Democrat congresswoman 'calls staff mother----er'

From the article:

A U.S. congresswoman who once demanded that hurricanes be given names that sounded more "black" is now in the spotlight for allegedly being the queen of mean girls to her staff, including calling one aide a "stupid mother----er" on numerous occasions.

Former drivers say the congresswoman demanded they ignore red lights and drive vehicles on the shoulders of the road to evade traffic.

The Democrat's demanding nature was not just limited to working hours.

"In the middle of the night, people had to go get her garlic. She'll call you at two in the morning for garlic because she takes them as supplements," an ex-staffer said.

And the idiots of Houston continue to vote this despicable, dumb as a box of rocks human being into office.

I'm sure all you moonbats can perfectly justify this behavior......:eusa_whistle:

I hope to hell that you really mean that. Even if WND is making this up, I hope all of us agree that the behavior discussed in the article is unacceptable for anyone, congressperson or not; Democrat or Republican.

Immie

Absolutely. Example, it would appear, of 'power corrupts'.

Immie

Absolutely. Example, it would appear, of 'power corrupts'.

The reason I put it that way is sometimes you have this way of putting things that seem to say one thing, but it is obvious that you really mean something else. It didn't seem that way here, but with you... well one can never tell.

The stories I have heard about this particular congressperson lead one to believe that she is a real loser, but then one never knows for certain that what one reads on the internet or even the news is without bias. Maybe she's only a quarter as bad as the stories make her seem?

But, I have to admit, I can't stand people that drive down the shoulder of the road in order to cut ahead of everyone else.

Immie

In today's day and age, I think it's considered "plain" old english, but hey I could be wrong.
It is common parlance in some segments of American society. But it's not something we should expect, or tolerate, from a member of the Congress.

Chris Rock, a very popular Black comedian, has repeatedly said, "I love Black people but I can't stand *******!" And behavior such as this example makes the difference between the two categories clear.

Last edited:
And that's an excuse????

Funny, I didn't see it as such.

Precisely, if anyone thinks she is the only one they have issues, her business is just publicized and makes great puppy chow for rabid wingnut dogs.

Maybe she gets picked on by National media. It doesn't surprise anyone in Houston. That she acts like a Queen is widely known, that she treats staff like dogs is widely known here to. she will even yell at then in public. It is so common that it doesn't even make news. To sat her constituent dont mind is an overstatement. Her district includes the 5th ward. This is ware all the poor black folks live and it is her main source of votes. She plays on there ignorance to stay in office. She faces no real opposition from any Democrats let alone any other political party. She is kind of a point of interest in Houston, Like the naked cowboy is in Venis beach Cali.

I was just reading about her here:

Press coverage of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Tex., usually focuses on her megalomania (“‘I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,’ Jackson-Lee once said”), her race-baiting (like claiming the Tea Party is an offshoot of the Ku Klux Klan, and that the government’s response to Hurricane Katrina was racist), and her amazing ignorance (like not knowing that astronauts landed on the Moon, not Mars; and not knowing what happened in the Vietnam War).

But being a race-baiting megalomaniac is no crime.

It is against the law, however, to racially harass your employees.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee and racial harassment laws | Hans Bader | Opinion Zone | Washington Examiner
She's a real moonbat.

worldnet daily?

It has about the same reputation as the national inqirer
then read THAT one
moron

The daily kos has it and is what you would expect it to be. You would be hard pressed to find anything local unless it is on radio personality blogs, and they will be rabidly for or against.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back