DemObamaic Super, extra Fuzzy, Math

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I realize, this is just silly but it's in my nature to point this kind of stuff out....:lol:

Obama, in his address to Congress and after has repeated, that on the Health Care Bills going through the House and Senate we're 80% in agreement. Now, I keep hearing Democrats and the managed media parroting that 80% agreement and I must say....... What is this... super secret, extra fuzzy, Democratic Party math?

I digress, little if any Republican support, no deal on public option, Democratic chaos & threatened woodshed spankings and most of all, No plan on how to pay for it, just to name a few, yet 80% agreement....Wow....:disbelief:

I realize, this is just silly but it's in my nature to point this kind of stuff out....:lol:

Obama, in his address to Congress and after has repeated, that on the Health Care Bills going through the House and Senate we're 80% in agreement. Now, I keep hearing Democrats and the managed media parroting that 80% agreement and I must say....... What is this... super secret, extra fuzzy, Democratic Party math?

I digress, little if any Republican support, no deal on public option, Democratic chaos & threatened woodshed spankings and most of all, No plan on how to pay for it, just to name a few, yet 80% agreement....Wow....:disbelief:

Republican math.....

Tax cut for the wealthy - $700 billion borrowed from the Chinese for Iraq =

Doubling of the National Debt :cool:

Republican math.....

:offtopic:...

Republican math.....

Asswipe!
offtopicexit.jpg

Republican math.....

Yes, you are.

The topic is fuzzy math, and I NAILED IT!!!

Anyway,
This is a president who constantly makes ridiculous claims. He claimed his stimulus package would "create or save" X number of jobs.
Of course there is no way of gauging how many jobs were "saved" by whatever he did. If the job continues to exist, that counts as saved.
I heard today at the UN he said the US has reduced carbon emissions by more than the past 8 years combined or somesuch (again blaming Bush. Isn't there a statute of limitations on blaming your predecessor for your mistakes?). But he hasn't actually done anything to account for that. Except prolonging the recession and its reduced industrial activity.
So 80% sounds good AND it can't be verified. It's perfect!

The government is hiring more people, I'll vouch for that.

However, the ppl they have now have "mandatory furlough" days, resulting in a cut in pay for everyone over a certain level.

Those of us at the bottom aren't affected. We just get more days off.

Republican math.....

Yes, you are.

The topic is fuzzy math, and I NAILED IT!!!

I take you now to the African savanna, standing there is a large bird, let's call it Chris, it has feathers but can't fly, long legs, a long neck and it's head is stuck in a hole... :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back