DeMint: “We need to stop looking at the Tea Parties as Separate from the GOP"

case

point

Nice try at comprehension. But, try again.

let's see...i say some want to pigeon hole people...you then, as i predicted, say there is no divide in the GOP....you just proved me right....

why don't you explain how i am wrong, if you can.....

MY post, which you ATTEMPTED to use was in reference to DeMint's message. Is DeMint a member of the GOP? Yes, he is. Since DeMint has CHOSEN to be a member of the GOP, on his own accord, please explain to me how my commenting on his remarks reaching out to tea partiers is pigeon holing, EXACTLY?

Nice try at comprehension. But, try again.

let's see...i say some want to pigeon hole people...you then, as i predicted, say there is no divide in the GOP....you just proved me right....

MY post, which you ATTEMPTED to use was in reference to DeMint's message. Is DeMint a member of the GOP? Yes, he is. Since DeMint has CHOSEN to be a member of the GOP, on his own accord, please explain to me how my commenting on his remarks reaching out to tea partiers is pigeon holing, EXACTLY?

you said lefties....perhaps you should learn to communicate more effectively, it wasn't at all clear you were even referring to demint...next time simply try explaining what you meant instead of the arrogant approach that everyone can read your simple mind

you said lefties....perhaps you should learn to communicate more effectively, it wasn't at all clear you were even referring to demint...next time simply try explaining what you meant instead of the arrogant approach that everyone can read your simple mind

No shit, dickhead. That's because "lefties" is what pigeon holers like YOU call them. And if you struggle so hard with THIS simple post, who the fuck are you to talk about anyone else's simple mind?

No shit, dickhead. That's because "lefties" is what pigeon holers like YOU call them. And if you struggle so hard with THIS simple post, who the fuck are you to talk about anyone else's simple mind?

wow...still can't explain yourself....no wonder you're simple and make dishonest threads....

DeMint can blow it out his ass.

Dipshit republicans trying to steal the spotlight at some of the tea parties have been booed and hooted off the stage.
And rightfully so.

Don't need those jerkoffs with their big spending and lip service, they can kiss my ass.

DeMint Endorses Williams in Texas - Robert Costa - The Corner on National Review Online

“The GOP leadership needs to stand up for mainstream American principles,” says DeMint. The best way to do that, he says, is to “look to the great candidates we can support like Marco Rubio, Pat Toomey, Chuck DeVore, and now Michael Williams. They’re exciting, principled candidates who have all stood up to the Republican party.”

“We need to stop looking at the tea parties as separate from the Republican party,” adds DeMint. “If we do that, we can stand up and create the biggest tent of all.”

Eventually, the truth emerges. For once however, it seems that I somewhat agree with Senator DeMint. Though I wonder if any of his fellow Republican Senators would agree.

Discuss.

What would be the big deal if this was true? You act like you have uncovered a crime.

DeMint can blow it out his ass.

Dipshit republicans trying to steal the spotlight at some of the tea parties have been booed and hooted off the stage.
And rightfully so.

Don't need those jerkoffs with their big spending and lip service, they can kiss my ass.

I went to one and heard some politician say "vote conservative" which meant republican but I was really upset that they would attempt to turn this into some kind of political power play for themselves because we did vote republican and they turned out to be a bunch of communist lites in office.

I'm tired of the current republican party and want to continue to vote them out just like we did in 06 until we get a good party to represent us. Until then they can go fuck themselves as hard as they can.

Forum List

Back