"DeMint Started the Recession"

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HER2pGdAak[/ame]

Video: And now, an important message from Alvin Greene about Jim DeMint and the recession Hot Air
The good news? “America’s candidate” has mastered the fine art of message discipline. The bad news? It’s rendered him incapable of normal human interaction.

:lol::lol::lol:

algreenhope.gif

Oh I hope his stupidity's not contagious. That shit will spread like wildfire among the non-thinking left.

He is the best candidate in America, and the Democrats are planning on running him for president in 2016.

If Alvin Greene were a Republican, FOX would try to make him look good. I'm glad my lefty comrades aren't playing apologist for him as others here are with O'Donnell. It's good to see TYT, which is about is liberal as they come, laughing at this guy.

Last edited:
Oh I hope his stupidity's not contagious. That shit will spread like wildfire among the non-thinking left.

Tautology alert.

Heh.

Non-thinking lefty votes, is how Greene got on the ballot on the first place. Come to think of it, he is a perfect representative.

:clap2:

Almost forgot... DeMint started the recession.

Funny thing is..when one looks at the process, like how did this guy..who is broke, come up with 10K and why did so many districts which don't have huge turnout in Democratic elections, suddenly had big turnouts to vote for this guy..the whole thing looks just a little more then fishy.

Tautology alert.

Heh.

Non-thinking lefty votes, is how Greene got on the ballot on the first place. Come to think of it, he is a perfect representative.

:clap2:

Almost forgot... DeMint started the recession.

Funny thing is..when one looks at the process, like how did this guy..who is broke, come up with 10K and why did so many districts which don't have huge turnout in Democratic elections, suddenly had big turnouts to vote for this guy..the whole thing looks just a little more then fishy.

I fully agree. The only thing this nut has going is his name sounds like that bass-baritone R&B singer, who does songs that women find sexy. I smell a plant, but it is South Carolina, the state where they let Ted Sampley claim that McCain was a Manchurian candidate, who collaborated with the North Vietnamese, while a POW, speak and turn the polls in favor of Bush. I think that state's legacy of being batshit crazy goes way back long before they started the War Of Southern Aggression. They ought to collectively hike on the Appalachian Trail, as their former governor claimed to have done, and relieve their stress level.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back