DeMint Quits... and no one cares?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Seriously, no threads no this?

Seems to me, given how the guy holds the GOP hostage and puts unelectable candidates, his taking a job at the Heritage Foundation would be a cause for... well, some kind of emotion.

My thought. Good Riddance. One more teabagger the hell out of Congress.

Another one that will be thrilled when govt. is one party.

Only because the GOP has proven itself incapbable of being trusted.

"Hey, let's nominate a member of a whacky cult, who never stands up to extremists who want to let children starve because billionaires need their tax cuts."

When the GOP starts acting like adults, I'll vote for them again.

Not until.

DeMint, Lindsay Graham and Gov Nikki Haley (TP) have fucked up South Carolina so bad that NO we dont care that he quits. I wish Graham and Haley would quit with him.

This state's education system, roads, criminal justice system are an absolute train wreck. They refused to fund the state's IT security dept, and 4,000,000 residents just had their personal info, SS number, bank and credit card information, all hacked and sent to the open online world in Europe.

Roads are crumbling. Schools are failing. Crime is soaring.

But hey.....the elite rich folks of Charleston and Columbia aren't paying a few bucks extra in taxes, so its all great!!!!

"Hey, let's nominate a member of a whacky cult, who never stands up to extremists who want to let children starve because billionaires need their tax cuts."

Not until.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You forgot a few GOP life themes:

- They hate criminals, but hate funding the men who fight crime even more
- They hate street thugs, but hate funding the teachers that could educate them even more
- They hate potholes, but hate funding the men who pave them.....and anyway, if you hate them that much, just fly your private plane over them right?

DeMint, Lindsay Graham and Gov Nikki Haley (TP) have fucked up South Carolina so bad that NO we dont care that he quits. I wish Graham and Haley would quit with him.

This state's education system, roads, criminal justice system are an absolute train wreck. They refused to fund the state's IT security dept, and 4,000,000 residents just had their personal info, SS number, bank and credit card information, all hacked and sent to the open online world in Europe.

Roads are crumbling. Schools are failing. Crime is soaring.

But hey.....the elite rich folks of Charleston and Columbia aren't paying a few bucks extra in taxes, so its all great!!!!

Hey, what do you expect after 4 years of Obama policies?

Not until.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You forgot a few GOP life themes:

- They hate criminals, but hate funding the men who fight crime even more
- They hate street thugs, but hate funding the teachers that could educate them even more
- They hate potholes, but hate funding the men who pave them.....and anyway, if you hate them that much, just fly your private plane over them right?

Probably should have spent a few less bucks on Hawaiian vacations and solar panel companies like Solyndra.

Probably should have spent a few less bucks on Hawaiian vacations and solar panel companies like Solyndra.

Yeah, because we would do much better to keep burning fossil fuels, funding terrorists and destroying the environment.

That would be so much better.

Because a few dickheads would get rich.

Nice to see you have your priorities straight.

Seems to me, given how the guy holds the GOP hostage and puts unelectable candidates, his taking a job at the Heritage Foundation would be a cause for... well, some kind of emotion.

:D I know I don't care. This faction of the Republican party is so over.

:D I know I don't care. This faction of the Republican party is so over.

I wish that were the case.

I think we've only seen the beginning of the fight between the Tea Party and Establishment factions of the GOP.

Forum List

Back