DeMint: Obama ‘Puts Our Troops At Risk’ By Working On Health Reform

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
DeMint: ObamaCare Focus Endangers U.S. Troops in Afghanistan - The Note

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eo9HJdMBEQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - DeMint accuses of Obama of sacrificing Afghanistan for health care[/ame]

What a scumbag.

That didn't stop Republicans and Bush from pushing shit through Congress all those years during the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq huh? :eusa_eh:

Seriously, I've heard several arguments against Health Care Reform but this is the most faux bullshit I've seen in a awhile.

Is there some kind of term for this shit?

A Godwin's Law for the troops if you will.

Is there some kind of term for this shit?

A Godwin's Law for the troops if you will.

I'm going to call it DeMint Law.

"As a discussion grows longer, the possibility of a comparison involving the troops and an issue approaches."

Still working out the kinks. :lol:

So now this health bill will kill our troops, not just granny.

Every single week its some new crap the rightys come up with.

Y'know, up until now I thought the GOoPers in Congress had this Healthcare-Reform-reform-derailment thing pretty well in hand. To say something that smacks so much of desperation makes me reconsider...:eusa_think:

Y'know, up until now I thought the GOoPers in Congress had this Healthcare-Reform-reform-derailment thing pretty well in hand. To say something that smacks so much of desperation makes me reconsider...:eusa_think:

Oh that picture is priceless!

ya know that feeling when you just wish a person would just STFU when they are supposed to be on your side of an issue?

ya know that feeling when you just wish a person would just STFU when they are supposed to be on your side of an issue?

Just about every time Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi opens their mouth.

Just about every time Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi opens their mouth.
that's how i feel right now, in THIS thread

Forum List

Back