DeMint Lies About Need For More IRS Employees

Interesting.... 93,000 employees working for IRS and only 16,000 are IRS agents. Wow, they got one helllll of a support staff.

O'Donnel is a Fuckwit...And part of the propaganda ARM of Obama...I wonder what it feels like being a mignion for Obama, and part of the problem?

"
New tax mandates and penalties included in Obamacare will cause the greatest expansion of the Internal Revenue Service since World War II, according to a release from Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas.

A new analysis by the Joint Economic Committee and the House Ways & Means Committee minority staff estimates up to 16,500 new IRS personnel will be needed to collect, examine and audit new tax information mandated on families and small businesses in the ‘reconciliation’ bill being taken up by the U.S. House of Representatives this weekend. ...

Scores of new federal mandates and fifteen different tax increases totaling $400 billion are imposed under the Democratic House bill. In addition to more complicated tax returns, families and small businesses will be forced to reveal further tax information to the IRS, provide proof of ‘government approved’ health care and submit detailed sales information to comply with new excise taxes.

Americans for Tax Reform has a good breakdown of the bill by the numbers."

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/16500-more-IRS-agents-needed-to-enforce-Obamacare-88458137.html#ixzz0jzaZeHCD

Click on the links parder. Facts speak louder than what you post.

DeMint knows......we need 50 Million more IRS agents to review healthcare

Otherwise it would turn into Waterloo

Interesting.... 93,000 employees working for IRS and only 16,000 are IRS agents. Wow, they got one helllll of a support staff.

The remaining 77,000 employees are kept busy trying to figure out what the tax code actually means. They have yet to succeed.

DeMint knows......we need 50 Million more IRS agents to review healthcare

Otherwise it would turn into Waterloo

Is there a 'LAME-O" Award on this Board? If not? There needs to be one.

Totally ignored the Facts RW. And I think the Award should be administered Monthly. I nominate RW's post for first candidate.

Second. I call the question.

The remaining 77,000 employees are kept busy trying to figure out what the tax code actually means. They have yet to succeed.

I think they are there to figure out what the big bankers books are actually saying too. Their codes are not easy either.

I figure if things like finances cannot be put into layman's terms, we are doin it wrong and allows for too many things to be hidden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back