Dem Who Disenfranchised Military Voters has a history of voter suppression

This is definitely no coincidence. This a clear Democratic strategy. They are attempting to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting. It looks like they're gonna get away with it too. The current Government in control isn't going to step in and do anything. They will likely wait for the elections to be over and then step in to offer some token investigations after the fact. It's obvious they're in no hurry to address this blatant Democratic Voter-Fraud. Things are going to get ugly on Election Day. The corrupt "Community Organizers" will be out in force rigging elections. Just be vigilant while voting. Report anything suspicious.

Tell us Swami, will the Dems wear red shirts at the voting booths to confuse Retards?

crystal%20ball.jpg

Is it popssible that a revolution really will have to happen in order to get this country back? I believe it just might be. I will participate.

So how will you participate, beyond typing your opinion on the internet? Will you burn down your city? Will you murder US citizens? What is this "Revolutionary" idea in your head?:eusa_whistle:

Man! Do you remember when liberals were writing books on assassinating Bush, we were told it was "freedom of speech"

But you say revolution and liberals get their underwears in a collective wad?

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I said in Cairo, elections in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in major Democrat controlled American city

It's pretty bad. I remember the time I watched Dem ops leading (by the hand) a bus load of mentally handicapped people into my local school to vote. It was pretty obvious these people had no idea what they were doing and simply would be told to vote Democrat.

LMAO! That is no worse than sending a handicapped Retardwinger into the voter booth, so what is the problem? :lol:

This is a liberal expressing what he thinks of YOU for not voting his way. :eusa_snooty:

Remember this on November 2.

Thank you liberals. Keep talking like this. Keep digging the hole deeper.

I'll thank you even bigger on November 3!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is definitely no coincidence. This a clear Democratic strategy. They are attempting to rig Absentee Voting and especially Military Voting. It looks like they're gonna get away with it too. The current Government in control isn't going to step in and do anything. They will likely wait for the elections to be over and then step in to offer some token investigations after the fact. It's obvious they're in no hurry to address this blatant Democratic Voter-Fraud. Things are going to get ugly on Election Day. The corrupt "Community Organizers" will be out in force rigging elections. Just be vigilant while voting. Report anything suspicious.

Tell us Swami, will the Dems wear red shirts at the voting booths to confuse Retards?

Man! Liberals are really getting furious!

Can you hear the anger?

Oooooooo! Wait until November 3 for the real fury to be unleashed.

This is going to be fun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See, I told ya! Never underestimate the power of stupid! ;)

Chatman v Delaney

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Only someone stupid enough to believe Bigotbart would be STUPID enough to believe a Democrat would suppress the vote in a black neighborhood. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are just too STUPID to know you've been had by Bigotbart yet again. :rofl:

And I guess you're too stupid to read the link to the law suit in which a judge issued an injuction to stop him from doing exactly that!

Chatman v Delaney

I mean I guess Breitbart made up this! Chatman v Delaney

I mean stupid knows no bounds.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey Doofus, I read the link and all it said was UNREGISTERED LETTERS were sent from that election office. Both Parties are always represented so obviously a Republican with access to the office stationary sent the letters to a predominately Democratic voting district.

You CON$ always whine that blacks vote over 90% for Dems, even calling the blacks racist for voting for white Dems :cuckoo:, so why would a Democrat try to suppress the vote in a black neighborhood????? Even someone as STUPID as a CON$ervoFAscist would know they wouldn't, so obviously it was a GOP false flag operative.

I told you I thought this "mistake" in mailing these military ballots too late, wasn't an accident.

Dems know they are in trouble and they want to stop potential voters for republicans any way they can.

Read all here, including law suit brought against this man for vote supression: Dem Clerk Who Disenfranchised 1300 Military Voters Has a History of Voter Suppression - Big Government

Of course he doesn't care what the Justice Department thinks. He knows who's running it. And what they do about attempts to suppress the vote!

I knew that it couldn't be a coincidence that several states have been late in mailing their absentee ballots to military personnel. It's all part of the Dem pattern to keep power any way they can.

new-black-panthers1.jpg

Is it popssible that a revolution really will have to happen in order to get this country back? I believe it just might be. I will participate.

There will be a revolution. At the ballot box a little over two weeks from today! ;)

I certainly hope so. I will participate in that one too.

So how will you participate, beyond typing your opinion on the internet? Will you burn down your city? Will you murder US citizens? What is this "Revolutionary" idea in your head?:eusa_whistle:

The signers of the Declaration of Independence put their lives on the line, I will gladly do the same. It should be done without violence is possible. However, the powers that are in place now will likely not stand for that. I am sure that our military will not support our current government. I'll hopefully be standing with them.

Whatever it takes, where there is no suicide mission involved. That is a total waste.

As I said in Cairo, elections in Baghdad are fairer and more accurate than in major Democrat controlled American city

It's pretty bad. I remember the time I watched Dem ops leading (by the hand) a bus load of mentally handicapped people into my local school to vote. It was pretty obvious these people had no idea what they were doing and simply would be told to vote Democrat.

LMAO! That is no worse than sending a handicapped Retardwinger into the voter booth, so what is the problem? :lol:

Over your head. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back