Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

"We were setting them in the car and we’d planned to call whoever they belonged to,” Cunnyngham said.

stealing signs right in front of the people who owned them? sounds like a real Tea Party Lunatic. :lol:

“It seems like if people can get away with this where’s it going to stop?”

this guy and his wife are both cranks.

Guess what dickhead - sticking signs on private property you don't own is fucked up.

If someone stuck a political sign on my lawn I would kick their ass with the fucking sign itself.

I'm not joking either.

Except in this case, the signs were not on the man's lawn.

Better luck with your reading comprehension next time scooby. :thup:

Oh, I guess they took a jack hammer and imbedded them in the street.

You are so full of it. THEY STUCK IT IN THE GRASS.

Who mows that grass and maintains it? THE CITY?????????

NO! The property owner does!

Try again!!!!!!

Do you own a house? You must not to be so ignorant of property rights and responsibilities.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agreed.

And to the OP, the story says the signs were in front of his property, not ON his property. Of course that doesn't justify beating the guy, but it would justify putting the signs back and physically preventing him from removing them again should he try. In other words, that's a pretty important fact that isn't at all clear at this point.

Isn't the edge of most people's property next to the street owned by the govt? It is here.

If that's the case NO signs should be there.

I just don't get the beating while police ignored it. If photos or video surface ill be swayed but until then this seems a he said she said.

I DO! This has happened more than once. If the cop is Democrat or in this case the JUDGE is Democrat, the police turn a blind eye.

This is NOT the only case of this happening.

Shoot, I remember in 2004, some people having some anti-Kerry signs, and Union people coming in RIGHT IN FRONT OF CAMERAS, and beating them up and tearing up the signs.

This is NOT unprecendented.

Link it.

Today's demonrats are miscreant union hacks, nothing more. They showed their true colors when they left Wisconsin and hid out to prevent democracy from happening. They're liars and frauds and the American people are waking up.

So everyone is accepting this story at face value?

The police ignored a 3 vs 1 fight. They ignored a man physically assaulting a woman. All of this commotion and they didn't notice?

It is really not that far fetched...

Obviously there was a police report, obviously there is documentation that the event occurred.

You can't write a story without documentation to backup claims.

That is journalism 101.
Loser partisans do it all the time.

"We were setting them in the car and we’d planned to call whoever they belonged to,” Cunnyngham said.

stealing signs right in front of the people who owned them? sounds like a real Tea Party Lunatic. :lol:

“It seems like if people can get away with this where’s it going to stop?”

this guy and his wife are both cranks.

Guess what dickhead - sticking signs on private property you don't own is fucked up.

If someone stuck a political sign on my lawn I would kick their ass with the fucking sign itself.

I'm not joking either.

It's called tresspass (hopefully AFTER you have given them warning to remove the violation)...But then when did the left give a crap of someone else's property?

It's definitely called tresspass.

It cracks me up all these libs claiming that you have no right to remove signs in front OF YOUR OWN HOUSE!

Hell, I would call the police about it!

The Southern Poverty Law Center!

Might as well ask the ACLU. Just about as reliable!

I don't think that's fair.

The SPLC is a race hate organization on the level of the Nazi Party USA, La Raza or the Ku Klux Klan. While I disagree with the ACLU and question their motives, they are not even in the same universe as the SPLC.

Notice what they bury in the story:

Seven months after Ready distributed racist and anti-Semitic materials at a Republican Committee meeting, Arizona congressmen John Shadegg, Jeff Flake, and Trent Franks wrote to the chairman of the local Republican Party and asked that he be ousted as precinct committeeman.
Source:

In other words, THEY KICKED HIM OUT. They don't do that in the Dem party. Bill Ayers, Kimberlin. THEY EMBRACE THEM, SUPPORT THEM, AND RAISE FUNDS FOR THEM.

Nice try, but all you did ONCE AGAIN, was display the DIFFERENCES IN THE party.

ONE PARTY IS FOR LAW AND ORDER (GOP) AND ONE PARTY IS THE PARTY OF THUG FASCISTS.

Thanks for your help!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, but um.... uh....

LOL.

So everyone is accepting this story at face value?

The police ignored a 3 vs 1 fight. They ignored a man physically assaulting a woman. All of this commotion and they didn't notice?

It is really not that far fetched...

Obviously there was a police report, obviously there is documentation that the event occurred.

You can't write a story without documentation to backup claims.

That is journalism 101.
Loser partisans do it all the time.

Why did Wisconsin Democrats leave the state and hide out last year?

I'm not joking either.

It's called tresspass (hopefully AFTER you have given them warning to remove the violation)...But then when did the left give a crap of someone else's property?

It's definitely called tresspass.

It cracks me up all these libs claiming that you have no right to remove signs in front OF YOUR OWN HOUSE!

Hell, I would call the police about it!

ON vs IN FRONT OF

If the signs are ON your property, you can remove them. If they are IN FRONT OF, but not actually ON your property, you're SOL.

I'm not joking either.
stfu

Stufu??????? This is what you do when you can't refute?

Very violent and fascist of you Dante. Is that a threat of violence??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you believe it to be a threat....you should report the post.

I'm not joking either.
stfu

No you shut the fuck up....

Unlike you I have respect for peoples property....

How the fuck would you feel if I put a bunch of Ron Paul or Mitt Romney signs on your lawn?? Oh yeah you probably don't own a lawn and live in some subsidized apartment somewhere.

Yeah, you KNOW DAMN WELL, if we put up Tea Party signs or Mitt Romney signs in front of their houses, they would scream like stuck pigs.

But, signs for a Democrat in front of our houses?????

What violation of property rights? What are you talking aout.

Hypocrites!

But you are right, these people arguing otherwise, probably DON'T EVEN OWN HOUSES thus don't care about the property rights of those who do.

Can we say stealth "class envy?" I think we can!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not joking either.

Except in this case, the signs were not on the man's lawn.

Better luck with your reading comprehension next time scooby. :thup:

Oh, I guess they took a jack hammer and imbedded them in the street.

You are so full of it. THEY STUCK IT IN THE GRASS.

Who mows that grass and maintains it? THE CITY?????????

NO! The property owner does!

Try again!!!!!!

Do you own a house? You must not to be so ignorant of property rights and responsibilities.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't know any of those for a fact.

Of course that's never slowed you down before, so I shouldn't expect it to now.

Forum List

Back