Dem Thugs beat up man who removes Dem signs from his OWN YARD

Feel free to substitute Democrats for asshole and/or Republicans for dipshits....

Or if you like substitute Republicans for assholes and/or Democrats for dipshits....

So you're saying that party members (democrats) are subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

Recap:

You said:
"They're democrats, so the law doesn't apply to them."

To which I said:
"The law should apply equally to both assholes and dipshits."

Your repsponse was:
"What about to party members?"

To which I said:
"Feel free to substitute Democrats for asshole and/or Republicans for dipshits....

Or if you like substitute Republicans for assholes and/or Democrats for dipshits.... "

So as to your latest statement: So you're saying that party members (democrats) are subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

I answer: " I'm saying that party members (Democrats/Republicans aka Assholes/Dipshits) are subject to the same laws as the rest of us"

or

"Party affiliation should not be a consideration enforcing the law."

It is when the story is bereft of verified facts.

Exactly what facts did you want?

How about?

1. Were the signs on this guy's property or not?

2. Was he assaulted or not?

3. Did the police see it or not?

4. If the police did see it, did they do something about it or not?

5. Were charges brought or not?

6. Why are we hearing about this a month later?

Again. What do we really know to be FACT...to be TRUTH?

I went searching for any new information about this story, specifically ANYTHING that might qualify as a verified fact, but alas there is nothing. But what I did find, much to my amusement, is the OP story repeated in more than a dozen rightwing blogs as if it's fact, complete with some very colorful headlines. :lol:

[youtube]DR3oja4NVDo[/youtube]

I went searching for any new information about this story, specifically ANYTHING that might qualify as a verified fact, but alas there is nothing. But what I did find, much to my amusement, is the OP story repeated in more than a dozen rightwing blogs as if it's fact, complete with some very colorful headlines. :lol:

How odd considering this supposedly happened about a month ago.

IMHO Better Sheep

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRYdVlGXNQ]"Sheep" by Pink Floyd - YouTube[/ame]

Arizona shooter was neo-Nazi and former GOP official

After failing to win a bid for the Arizona House of Representatives in 2004, Ready made headlines for firing a pistol at a Latino man while running for Mesa City Council in March 2006. His candidacy ended when an attempt to become master of ceremonies at the Mesa Veteran’s Day parade when his his courts-martial were revealed.

Source: Raw Story (Arizona shooter was neo-Nazi and former GOP official | The Raw Story)

what does the OP say yo this?

IDIOT libs keep tellng us the GOP is the part of racists, bigots, violence, blah blah blah, but every time REAL VIOLENCE happens, it's alway one the Democrat side and the Libs turn a blind eye. HERE WE GO AGAIN!

Officials with the Taos Police Department say they are still working to get to the bottom of the alleged beating of a Taos landowner over the removal of political signs from in front of his property.

In an interview with The Taos News Friday (May 25), property owner Roy Cunnyngham and his wife Joni recounted the events when they returned home, across from Casa los Córdovas May 1.

“I don’t know how many people hit me,” Cunnyngham said of the incident.

According to the police report filed the same day, Eighth Judicial District Court judge candidate Ernestina Cruz was having a “meet and greet” event at Plaza de Colores. At the same time, across the street, Cunnyngham and his wife were returning home from dinner to find several of Cruz’ campaign signs in front of his property.

As in the police report, Cunnyngham confirmed that three men approached him and demanded that he replace the signs where they’d been staked. Cunnyngham said he resisted.

Taos Police continue probe into political sign fracas - The Taos News: News

Now, get this! This was a "meet and greet for a Dem judge. This man was being beaten. THE POLICE WERE THERE AND DID NOTHING!

In his report, Wentz also said that Taos Police Lt. David Maggio was present at the “meet and greet” and told Wentz at the time that he wanted “no part” of the incident. He has since denied seeing any part of the alleged battery.

They put these signs on this man property and when he went to remove them, they BEAT HIM??????

And the police were there and claim they saw nothing while this man was beaten?

THIS is the face of the Democrat party. It has thrown off the mask that makes it out like they are the "nice" party that defends the poor and the "middle class." And the police won't help you, because they fear it will hurt their jobs as well.

They have revealed themselves to be RADICAL MARXIST/FASCIST THUGS!

THIS is what we need to vote COMPLETELY OUT OF OFFICE come November.

From the Dog catcher to the President.

THROW THE BUMS OUT! :mad:
Could these be the same "RADICAL MARXIST/FASCIST THUGS" caught stomping on a liberal protestor's head at a Rand Paul rally?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnEy_U9pYk]More video of Rand Paul Thugs Stomping Democratic Woman - YouTube[/ame]

"We were setting them in the car "

If you tried to steal mys signs I'd kick your ass too

:eusa_shhh:

Come on my property and attack me I wouldn't be kicking it, I'd be shooting it, son.

Me as well. Tresspass I don't take lightly.

internet tough guy routine again?

:lol:

Like George Zimmerman, you two tools would consider a beating from a young adult or in your cases, a small child, a life and death struggle

What about the Ashley Todd hoax where a Republican worker claimed she was the victim of a political "hate crime" where she was supposedly assaulted and an "O" scratched onto her cheek?

Unless there is video evidence, these kinds of claims are politically "charged" but hard to prove!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-IzRAbys6U]ASHLEY TODD FRAUD ASSAULT HOAX - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Come on my property and attack me I wouldn't be kicking it, I'd be shooting it, son.

Like George Zimmerman, you two tools would consider a beating from a young adult or in your cases, a small child, a life and death struggle
No, I'd consider someone assaulting me on my own property as a justified target.
This man was beaten by 3 men trespassing on his property, while a fourth man was restraining his wife. Sounds like justification for deadly force to me.

No...TRUTHSQUAD much like your messiah's ATTACKWATCH...

*Dumbass*

Forum List

Back