Dem St. Lous Mayor: Trade in guns for free groceries

Most turn in guns are rusty hulks. A few enterprising souls set up shop outside the purchase sites and offer to buy the good ones for cash.

Your link proves people turn in guns. We know that. I asked for a link proving the effectiveness of the program in reducing gun violence. You didn't provide it. If you are saying the program is effective in the amount of useless iron turned in, I guess you were successful. However, the program is never effective in it claimed purpose.

Krewson is running out of solutions when it comes to the city’s homicide problem, admitting, “We can’t incarcerate our way out of this situation,” according to Newsweek.

St. Louis’ Democrat Mayor Lyda Krewson is blaming guns for rising crime in the city and has a plan to offer free groceries to citizens who turn in their firearms.

Dem St. Louis Mayor: Trade In Guns For Free Groceries
---------------------------------------------------------

LMAO and talk about being cheap skates about it too. They are getting hard up to do this shit too bad half the dumbasses who do this don't even realize how they turn around and put these buy back guns right back into the streets. They resell them idiots lmao.
Oh and not to mention using an area where people have to choose eat or starve way to go hero..
Yeah, that'll work about as well as turning in guns for cash worked in Chicago. It's stuff like this that puts the dim in dimocrats!

Krewson is running out of solutions when it comes to the city’s homicide problem, admitting, “We can’t incarcerate our way out of this situation,” according to Newsweek.

St. Louis’ Democrat Mayor Lyda Krewson is blaming guns for rising crime in the city and has a plan to offer free groceries to citizens who turn in their firearms.

LMAO and talk about being cheap skates about it too. They are getting hard up to do this shit too bad half the dumbasses who do this don't even realize how they turn around and put these buy back guns right back into the streets. They resell them idiots lmao.
Oh and not to mention using an area where people have to choose eat or starve way to go hero..
I wonder what kind of weapon could score some beluga caviar? Truffles.....bruschetta ham...nothing better than ham that has been cured for 5 years....bit chewy...
Buyback guns are not resold. They are melted for scrap. Selling a gun to someone and that gun is later identified in a crime would be a massive lawsuit.

Although I understand that some of the more exotic and valuable weapons disappear into a cop's private collection.
And I';m sure plenty get sold out the back door for quick cash.

Yeah, then I can throw groceries at an intruder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back