Dem St. Lous Mayor: Trade in guns for free groceries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Krewson is running out of solutions when it comes to the city’s homicide problem, admitting, “We can’t incarcerate our way out of this situation,” according to Newsweek.

St. Louis’ Democrat Mayor Lyda Krewson is blaming guns for rising crime in the city and has a plan to offer free groceries to citizens who turn in their firearms.

Dem St. Louis Mayor: Trade In Guns For Free Groceries
---------------------------------------------------------

LMAO and talk about being cheap skates about it too. They are getting hard up to do this shit too bad half the dumbasses who do this don't even realize how they turn around and put these buy back guns right back into the streets. They resell them idiots lmao.
Oh and not to mention using an area where people have to choose eat or starve way to go hero..

I suspect that all they'll get are some broken-down rusted single-shot .22 rifles and shotguns that were molding away in Granny's closet.

Shithead gang members, drug dealers, and wanna-be thugs won't turn in their guns, because they are the tools of their criminal trade.

Krewson is running out of solutions when it comes to the city’s homicide problem, admitting, “We can’t incarcerate our way out of this situation,” according to Newsweek.

St. Louis’ Democrat Mayor Lyda Krewson is blaming guns for rising crime in the city and has a plan to offer free groceries to citizens who turn in their firearms.

LMAO and talk about being cheap skates about it too. They are getting hard up to do this shit too bad half the dumbasses who do this don't even realize how they turn around and put these buy back guns right back into the streets. They resell them idiots lmao.
Oh and not to mention using an area where people have to choose eat or starve way to go hero..
Bad trade, Only a fool would fall for that

it's the cultural cycle
St Louis ranks in the top 5 of most dangerous cities--if not the top at times ...
after she made a big deal of moving a confederate statue--the ''thugs'' protested-destroying'etc --they even broke windows at HER house when a police officer was not found guilty of ------YES--shooting a DANGEROUS criminal !!
‘Agitators’ break windows and smear red paint on Mayor Krewson’s home

agitators --- hahahhahaha
.no-they are criminals/looters/idiots/thugs

You can get groceries with guns the old-fashioned way ...

natomas-robbers.jpg

Trade in guns for free groceries

Essentially this is what the Communists did in Soviet Russia under Stalin, although Stalin was deliberately starving them as he had failed in getting them to surrender their guns so he just cut the food and then when they were starving the Communists say if you give us your guns we'll give you food and so they did but they got no food and were dragged off to either the Gulags or just murdered where they stand.

I know the above has nothing to do with St. Louis but I'm just saying this is the deal Stalin offered and it did not end well for those people.

Los Angeles does this periodically. The turn in for guns is no questions asked so criminals use it to get rid of hot guns. Guns that have been used in a murder. Ballistics are run on all the weapons turned in which will help to identify where wanted criminals are hiding out.

Los Angeles does this periodically. The turn in for guns is no questions asked so criminals use it to get rid of hot guns. Guns that have been used in a murder. Ballistics are run on all the weapons turned in which will help to identify where wanted criminals are hiding out.
why not just throw the gun in the ocean/etc?
I know some of these criminals are super stupid, but do they really do that?

I wonder what kind of weapon could score some beluga caviar? Truffles.....bruschetta ham...nothing better than ham that has been cured for 5 years....bit chewy...

why not just throw the gun in the ocean/etc?
I know some of these criminals are super stupid, but do they really do that?
Constantly. It works. They get rid of the gun, make a few dollars and that's the end of it. The police identify the region where the gun came from but don't put it in any one's hand.

I wonder what kind of weapon could score some beluga caviar? Truffles.....bruschetta ham...nothing better than ham that has been cured for 5 years....bit chewy...
Buyback guns are not resold. They are melted for scrap. Selling a gun to someone and that gun is later identified in a crime would be a massive lawsuit.

Although I understand that some of the more exotic and valuable weapons disappear into a cop's private collection.

Buyback guns are not resold. They are melted for scrap. Selling a gun to someone and that gun is later identified in a crime would be a massive lawsuit.

Although I understand that some of the more exotic and valuable weapons disappear into a cop's private collection.

Sorry Charlie , yes they do RESELL THEM and no they do not melt them down

GUN BUYBACK HOAX EXPOSED: POLICE DEPARTMENTS ACTUALLY SELL THE GUNS FOR PROFIT
According to UPI, the St. Charles Police Department, located in the suburbs of Chicago, has sold some of the guns it obtained in a buyback program to two licensed gun dealers in the area. The department’s chief of police, James Lamkin, justified the sales as a budget-friendly move.

Soros-funded Women’s Group Hosts ‘Confront White Womanhood’ Panel

Though Arizona has just enacted a controversial state law requiring local departments to sell firearms that are surrendered or go unclaimed, the practice appears to be unusual in the Chicago area. The Chicago Police Department and several suburban law-enforcement agencies, as well as Illinois State Police, say they destroy weapons after they're turned in or no longer needed as evidence.

Suburb plans gun sell-back

stltoday.com

“I don’t expect the criminals and the crooks to come in and bring in their gun. I expect the good people will tell us where the guns are,” St. Louis Public Safety Director Jimmie Edwards said. Gun store burglaries in St. Louis area part of growing national trend

A Missouri state law passed in 2013 dictates that gun buyback programs are unlawful unless the county, municipal or governmental body has adopted a resolution, ordinance or rule authorizing it. The same law dictates that the guns must be sold to a licensed arms dealer, with the proceeds going back to the city, or destroyed if a sale cannot be made.

Koran Addo, a spokesman for Krewson, said that law wouldn’t restrict this program, because it would be funded by the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and the St. Louis Police Foundation.

“We’re the conveners,” he said. “But we’re not spending any city money on this.”

Aldermanic President Lewis Reed already sponsored a resolution authorizing such programs in St. Louis, when he sought to organize a crowd-funded gun buyback program. It passed in 2014.

I suspect that all they'll get are some broken-down rusted single-shot .22 rifles and shotguns that were molding away in Granny's closet.

Shithead gang members, drug dealers, and wanna-be thugs won't turn in their guns, because they are the tools of their criminal trade.
Or they'll hit the suburbs; steal white peoples shit, and trade it for groceries...

Anybody got broken or rusty guns for sale cheap? The food pantry here ran out of food a few weeks ago & I need something to donate.

I think I saw an episode of TJ Hooker and they destroyed the guns
but after they caught a high ranking cop selling them back under the table
so there

Forum List

Back