Dem Senators: Frank's Take:

To whoever challenged me to back up the original thread Title:

“You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.” -- John Kerry

This should be Common knowledge and I'm sorry that I have a life outside of USMB and did not get to post this before now, but John Kerry did say our soldiers were stupid. Just fucking deal with it

I really don't think that's what he meant. My favorite cousin and I are the same age and went to school together. He hated it and was constantly ditching and refused to go. He was 17 and his Dad told him to go to school or get his butt in the army. He chose the army instead of school.

Well, he ended up in Vietnam for 13 months. Needless to say, he regretted his decision. But he hated school that much. So I understand what Kerry is saying.

You don't think that's what Kerry meant? You may not be even half as bright as you think you are

No, I already told you that I don't think that's what Kerry meant, didn't I??? And never at any time have I shared with you my opinion of how bright I think I am.

I really don't think that's what he meant. My favorite cousin and I are the same age and went to school together. He hated it and was constantly ditching and refused to go. He was 17 and his Dad told him to go to school or get his butt in the army. He chose the army instead of school.

Well, he ended up in Vietnam for 13 months. Needless to say, he regretted his decision. But he hated school that much. So I understand what Kerry is saying.

You don't think that's what Kerry meant? You may not be even half as bright as you think you are

No, I already told you that I don't think that's what Kerry meant, didn't I??? And never at any time have I shared with you my opinion of how bright I think I am.
I doubt you would have a chance at passing the ASVAB. (That's a good thing, by the way.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back