Dem Senate passes bill to legalize sodomy, bestiality in US military.

jw... you have to realize that because of the repeal of DADT, that the law that was on the books was an illegal law. They didn't vote to allow Service people to fuck their dogs. They voted to repeal a law that was already on the books that was in conflict with the repeal of DADT. The bestiality thing was part of that law.

But the right wing propaganda machine is (once again) making something out of nothing.

The thing that kills me is, what fucking business of theirs is it who someone sticks their dick in? I am quite frankly amazed that Righties can keep screaming about liberty and freedom and still be so ANTI- Freedom when it comes to shit that really is none of their business.

Like I said... the only freedom they seem to be concerned about is taxes.

yeah... I love the way the right keeps talking about Liberty and Freedom, but only when it comes to money. When it comes to shit they don't like... they are the worst kind of fascists.
Just like the Military that you Leftists LOATHE and impose social experiments upon?

*Fuck Off*

Since when is sex a social experiment? BTW... have you served in the Military? If not, then YOU fuck off. I spent 4 years in the US Army, and am a full fledged Member of the American Legion. I get so fucking sick of you assholes questioning my patriotism when you probably have never spent a minute in the military other than playing Call of Duty or some other inane video game.

Just the fact that you worship a piece of shit like Mel Gibson says it all to me. A woman beating, anti-Semite racist. Go give her a smack in the chops for me... I bet you think you are doing it for Jesus.

:eusa_hand:
HOLD THE FUCK RIGHT THERE!!!

YOU FUCK OFF - HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT CALL OF DUTY GAME SERIES!!! INANE! W T F

My level 200 uber platinum has everything can kill you while you sleep character is the only thing that keeps me thinking I am still cool. My morale is crushed....

What's wrong with the missile defense system portion that you noted?

First off..there use to be treaties against developing them..and Bush unilaterialy opted out of them. This caused a lot of grief on the diplomatic front.

Secondly..the systems don't work. They have "manufactured" tests to do "proof of concept". But you have to have clear conditions and have knowledge of exactly when the target is launched and from where. And even under those conditions, the targets were stopped a handful of times.

Third..its a very expensive system. One that is easily defeated by using either dummy targets or multiple warheads. ROI is a disaster.

Fourth..it's provocative. And encourages a new arms race.

Overall it's just lousy policy.

1 - one of the things that I can agree with that Bush did....
2 - Major problem. I agree with you here but I don't see that as a reason to abandon the pursuit of a real and effective defense system.
3 - All of that needs to be overcome and can be overcome. Again, not a reason to abandon the pursuit of a real and effective defense system.
4 - So what? If providing a real and effective defense for this nation is a provocative measure then so be it. I still believe that we absolutely need to stay ahead. Just because someone else does not like the fact that we have better tech does not mean we should compromise our defense systems.
Sorry - don't mean to derail but this piqued my interest. There are things to oppose in this bill. I never thought that this would be one of them though.

It has nothing to do with beastiality being a problem. It is a step towards accepting more degeneracy as just another form of normal. Once beastiality is a normal behavior the next step will be taken whatever that is.

Bestiality will never be a 'normal' behavior and to act like law is preventing that is asinine and baseless. People do not refrain from fucking animals because of law. They do so because it is disgusting. The only people that are partaking in this sickness are those that have some serious mental issues with sexuality. AFAIK Dendrophilia is not illegal and yet it has not slipped into normalcy. That is because it is not normal, period. Having sex with animals will never become normal under any circumstance and I have a serious doubt that you can show anything whatsoever that would support the concept that it could.

Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military | CNSnews.com

Thursday, the Dem controlled Senate passed the law, which strikes down Article 125 of the UCMJ, which previously banned sodomy and bestiality in the US military.

Now, thanks to the Senate Democrats, a soldier could have a threesome with Juan from San Francisco, AND Juans pet goat, and it would be OK!!!

YAY DEMOCRATS!!!

Looks like a useless law being done away with. You cant legislate morality. Freedom is making your own choices.

That is one of the dumbest comments you could have made. OF COURSE you can legislate morality. Societies have been doing it from the beginning! It is legislating morality when they make a law saying you can't kill someone, that you can't drive drunk, that you can't take a gun and hold up a 7-11, that you can't lock up your handicapped child in the attic. And laws that say you can't have sex with dead bodies. They recently had to pass that last law in California because it turned out a pack of perverts were running a kind of brothel with the dead bodies of women lying in the morgue for whatever sick twist wanted to cough up the dough to screw them -and it wasn't against the law. Sad day when you realize some people are such lowlifes you have to tell them its not ok to fuck a corpse. Gee, do you think they ought to repeal that law too since you just can't legislate morality?

ALL criminal laws are issues of morality! Laws are not written for people who would never commit the act. Laws are written for those people who would otherwise commit these acts! And guess what -the overwhelming vast majority of people in this country think bestiality should be against the law including for our soldiers. There is no such thing as "consent" from an animal and using it for one's sexual pleasure is actually abuse -no different from using a retarded child who cannot appreciate the enormity of what is being done to them for the same purpose. Oh but wait -we can't legislate morality so we should repeal that one too and let people fuck retarded children too! Bad news for you -every society outlaws sexual behavior that falls outside the norm. And fucking animals definitely falls outside the norm and it is NOT a behavior we want to encourage by making it legal. Whatever government makes legal has been given its official stamp of APPROVAL. And don't kid yourself otherwise.

The real question is why Democrats think it is in their best political interests to legalize the fucking of animals by our soldier instead of a court martial. We really want to send our troops to a foreign war so they can start fucking their livestock or what? On some level Democrats believe they benefit politically by encouraging an increasingly coarse and immoral society. If you are too busy fucking your brains out with anything with a hole in it, then maybe you will be too busy to notice when your true freedoms slipped away, convinced your "freedom" was all about who you were "free" to fuck. In case you didn't know it -government isn't the source of our freedoms in the first place.

Clearly you have no clue what is and is not true freedom -because a FREE PEOPLE have the right to decide the laws they AGREE to be governed by. Free people decide their OWN laws -not government ruling against the will of the people. Remember that "of the people, by the people, for the people" thing? ANY clue here what that actually means? THAT is what freedom is all about -who gets to make the laws. What rules and laws WE agree to be governed by, not what some elite wants to impose on us and force on us against our will. Including a right to choose laws making it illegal to fuck animals. When Senate Democrats revoked that law -they went against the will of the people and violated our TRUE freedoms by repealing a law the people want in place! A truly FREE people have the right to decide the laws that contribute to the kind of society they CHOOSE to live in. You better get a grasp on that one because a hell of a lot of people get pretty pissed off at people like you who give it such short shrift as if that doesn't matter! Just because you place no value on your REAL freedoms doesn't give you any right to try and force me to devalue MINE.

Think the majority of people in this country agree with this disgusting and despicable decision by Democrats? Think the majority believe this involves government "giving" us a freedom of some kind when government is NOT the source of our freedoms in the first place! Do you seriously not know that? There are people who hope you never really understand what your real freedoms are. But hey -if you don't know even know what your real freedoms are, then no big loss to you when they disappear, right? You'll be too busy high-fiving some pervert about having the "freedom" to sexually abuse animals.

Humans are fixated on a name. Take the name away, and it is ether productive sex or non productive sex, and that is all. Judge yourself. We are a beast, Ecclesiastes 3; 18-20. KJV.
Philippians 2:3Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Humans are seeking vain strife, and glory being against whoever. The bestialist is one of them. zoosexual is another name.
To seek vain strife is to seek war. All should know that war is bad, bad, bad, bad.

Forum List

Back