Dem Sen. Merkley: Migrant Children Being Hurt ‘Deliberately as Part of a Political Strategy’

THIS is your current CommieRAT party member....they will say the most outrageous bullshit. Simply to impress the weird people that are DemonRATS that post in here.... Come on lefties, let's hear it for insanity!

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) stated that “trauma is being inflicted” on migrant children in shelters “as part of a political strategy, to hurt children deliberately as part of a political strategy.”

Read more at breitbart.com ...

When are people going to realize that these DemonRATS don't represent ordinary U.S. citizens? Their stated objective is to flood the country with 3rd world invaders so that they and their ideology can stay in power forever. This is why I no longer get outraged at DemonRATS who make statements like this.
Um, what part of what he said is untrue? This *administration* is traumatizing children as a way of influencing their parents behavior. That's evil and unamerican, as is anyone who endorses said policies. Like you.
Just following Obama's policy.
Yeah.... Nope.
Lol, those pictures liberals were so outraged about. Was taken while Obama was in office.

THIS is your current CommieRAT party member....they will say the most outrageous bullshit. Simply to impress the weird people that are DemonRATS that post in here.... Come on lefties, let's hear it for insanity!

On Saturday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) stated that “trauma is being inflicted” on migrant children in shelters “as part of a political strategy, to hurt children deliberately as part of a political strategy.”

When are people going to realize that these DemonRATS don't represent ordinary U.S. citizens? Their stated objective is to flood the country with 3rd world invaders so that they and their ideology can stay in power forever. This is why I no longer get outraged at DemonRATS who make statements like this.
Um, what part of what he said is untrue? This *administration* is traumatizing children as a way of influencing their parents behavior. That's evil and unamerican, as is anyone who endorses said policies. Like you.

Agreed. Don’t put your kids in harms way, or use them as pawns. It’s not our problem to pay for these people. There are enough people who are American citizens that don’t have resources. Who pays for these people, at what expense to our economy and needs. We pay taxes and generate money. Our streets should be paved in gold. Like that has ever been remotely true. Care for the veterans, care for elderly people who built this country, and people with legitimate issues that are not able bodied. The rest are predators to society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Don’t put your kids in harms way, or use them as pawns. It’s not our problem to pay for these people. There are enough people who are American citizens that don’t have resources. Who pays for these people, at what expense to our economy and needs. We pay taxes and generate money. Our streets should be paved in gold. Like that has ever been remotely true. Care for the veterans, care for elderly people who built this country, and people with legitimate issues that are not able bodied. The rest are predators to society.

So in your opinion, traumatize away. It's ok with you to further damage children fleeing desperate circumstances. After all, we got ours right? Fuck the rest.

One question:

Do you see yourself as a Christian?

So in your opinion, traumatize away. It's ok with you to further damage children fleeing desperate circumstances. After all, we got ours right? Fuck the rest.

One question:

Do you see yourself as a Christian?

Further damage? Short of taking these kids away from them, how are they to be helped. I care for my family, and bust my ass to do it. You post a lot of shit, and tell everyone how they should live their lives. A lot of so called Christians fuck the world on a daily basis. Tell us what YOU specifically do to help all these downtrodden people that you feel so bad for. How have you left your mark on the world thus far....Christian?

Forum List

Back