Dem Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack

Oh my!!!!!...All this bullshit from OUR ABNORMALS over a MANUFACTURED CRISIS!...ROTFLMFAO

Trump's video was not "Doctored" proof is right here.

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

Well come on you Antii-American pieces of human debris...it has been 12 minutes and NO ONE REFUTES THIS EVIDENCE? ....

Well come on you Antii-American pieces of human debris...it has been 12 minutes and NO ONE REFUTES THIS EVIDENCE? ....

They are all at a meeting... :21:

National-Conference-1.jpg

Here is the quote:

“I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are -- we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then -- (Cheering and Applause) -- boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it's kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we're going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand." (Cheering and Applause)

You may not like her stance on abortion but there is nothing untoward in what she said and the subject of reproductive rights is perfectly acceptable in an 8th grade class.

I do not agree-----to young for that kind of discussion------it might
be ok for a few at that age----but not all----AND there is also a
religious issue that could play out on the playground in kids
that young
Too young for a discussion, but not too young to force to carry a pregnancy to term?

Here is the quote:

“I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are -- we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then -- (Cheering and Applause) -- boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it's kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we're going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand." (Cheering and Applause)

You may not like her stance on abortion but there is nothing untoward in what she said and the subject of reproductive rights is perfectly acceptable in an 8th grade class.

I do not agree-----to young for that kind of discussion------it might
be ok for a few at that age----but not all----AND there is also a
religious issue that could play out on the playground in kids
that young
Too young for a discussion, but not too young to force to carry a pregnancy to term?

of course not

Public education is only about brainwashing children now. Teachers just line them up for programming.

HIRONO: “I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are — we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then — (Cheering and Applause) — boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it’s kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we’re going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand.” (Cheering and Applause)

Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack

The Senator is not a teacher. She's a senator, and crazy at that.

Public education is only about brainwashing children now. Teachers just line them up for programming.

HIRONO: “I just met sixty 8th graders from a public school in Hawaii, and I told them I was coming to a rally in front of the Supreme Court. And they said, why? I said, it is because we are — we have to fight for abortion rights, and they knew all about it. And I asked a girl in that group from 8th graders, how many of you girls think that government should be telling us women when and if we want to have babies? Not a single one of them raised their hand. And then — (Cheering and Applause) — boys who were there among the sixty, I said you know, it’s kind of hard for a women to get pregnant without you guys. (Laughter) They got it. How many of you boys think that government should be telling girls and women when and if we’re going to have babies? And not a single one of them raised their hand.” (Cheering and Applause)

Sen. Hirono: I Told a Class of 8th Graders Their Abortion Rights Are Under Attack

The Senator is not a teacher. She's a senator, and crazy at that.

Phreakin' certifiable is what she is...

Here is the quote:

That is, but not "thou shall not kill?"

You can teach that murder is bad without religion.

They are old enough to get pregnant so, yeah, they should be able to handle a conversation about their rights.

They are not old enough to get pregnant------the discussions should
be more like "WHY NOT TO....." Not "don't worry ----you can always
get rid of it" Abortion is not a benign procedure. It has both
psychological and physiological repercussions. Reminds me of
my youth-----in Health class when the RIGHT TO SMOKE AND
DRINK came up. I do not see any of it as a "right" for a 14 year old

8th graders are about 13 or 14, I'm sure you have at least an elementary understanding of human physiology.

Hirano wasn't teaching a class on sex education, she was visiting a class and talking about reproductive rights and government, it's perfectly fine. I'm sure if some twat from Alabama visited a school and spoke on the sanctity of the prolife movement you'd be fine with it.

you are SURE of quite a bit. I have more than an elementary understanding of human physiology. Feel free to ask questions.
The Human OVARY matures way ahead of the Human FOREBRAIN.
The forebrain is kinda-----the last bodily part to GROW UP. For the
record---I am prochoice for adult women. I am an adult woman and
know lots about the psychological and physiological downside of
abortion but am STILL PROCHOICE----for adult women. ---a 14
year old has a baby forebrain and a REALLY HOT CLITORIS. And
now for the shocker!!!! -----------for 14 year olds----I support the
endorsement of autoeroticism -----as delicately as possible. ---its safer.
That's for the girls. For the boys------even more endorsement for
autoeroticism (delicately----they are very vulnerable)

You said this, right? "They are not old enough to get pregnant".

I'm sorry, you would be wrong.

I also don't believe it's bad to talk to 13 and 14 year olds about legislating reproductive rights. Again, Hirano wasn't teaching a sex ed class, why would she, that' for educators. Shes a senator, she's talking about civics.

Wow, just wow.

Only an idiot would think it’s an appropriate conversation to have with secondary school children. Gfy

I knew, talking about sex and reproduction is so ewww, are you afraid of getting coodies?

Here is the quote:

You would think so, but it appears to be not the case and today.

Here is the quote:

You would think so, but it appears to be not the case and today.

Whatever that means.

Murder rates have been trending downward.

Forum List

Back