Dem Rep Wacky Bennie Thompson: "I don't want my son to listen to President Trump speak or tweet"

A lot of us non republicans thought that you couldn't do worse than clinton so we voted for trump. Part of it was getting even with the clintons for pushing nafta through. After awhile, if you're half way intelligent and not a fanatic, you start to see how dangerous and nutty trump really is. A link to some in the mental health community who are worried about how nutty trump really is. One link below.

I Got Calls from White House Staffers Scared of Trump's Behavior

You Tards are a Hoot with your Bull Shit....

It's you Tards that are nuts...

Just look at the facts Nut Job.....

A lot of us non republicans thought that you couldn't do worse than clinton so we voted for trump. Part of it was getting even with the clintons for pushing nafta through. After awhile, if you're half way intelligent and not a fanatic, you start to see how dangerous and nutty trump really is. A link to some in the mental health community who are worried about how nutty trump really is. One link below.

I Got Calls from White House Staffers Scared of Trump's Behavior
True but then again there were a lot of those non republicans that had either Sanders/Trump or Trump/Sanders as their top choices. What is going to be interesting is seeing what happens if Sanders pulls off a Trump like victory in the dems primary.

How many of those core supporters of Trump will go to Sanders? What is the center going to do when faced with a decision between crazy and even more crazy?

Forum List

Back