Dem Rep Wacky Bennie Thompson: "I don't want my son to listen to President Trump speak or tweet"

Biden is hitting a similar theme. i agree. our children are listening. our silence is complicity!

Dem Rep. Thompson: I Don't Want My Grandson to Listen to Trump Speak | Breitbart
I can imagine any parent regardless of their political beliefs wanting their children to listen to a man such as Trump. He's a draft dodger who repeatedly attacks war heroes. He just grins when reporters ask him about his extra-marital affairs, claims to be Christian but has no time for church, and preaches a doctrine of fear, hate, and racism. He is certain no role model for the youth.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says in the recording. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Donald Trump, the old pussy grabber

You never grabbed a pussy? Sorry to hear that.
Name calling. Bullying, lying, threatening and insulting is a conservative thing?
Calling a Spade a Spade.
All Mexicans are rapists for example? Or lying Ted that later he became his friend, or the times he insulted Kim and retreated to praise him?

All Mexicans are rapists...

This is the kind of lie that got Trump elected and will again.

So....can we please have a link to that statement?

Or do you just shit and run away without TP?

Jo
This the quote from one of his early campaign speech.
"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Trump just referred to one of his most infamous campaign comments: calling Mexicans 'rapists'
some.
How something is said can completely change the meaning.
When Trump said, "And some, I assume, are good people.", he is being sarcastic and what he means is the very opposite, they are all bad people. He knows it's not true and most everyone else does but he uses it to stir the pot and elevate the rhetoric from contempt to hate. It's pure Trumpism, a toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness, and nonsense.

Last edited:
Trump is a lowlife bully, those who praise him are just like him. I didnt vote for Obama but the man has class and empathy...trump represent every bad thing that we teach our kids not to say or do.
Like him or not but 5o be able to stand listening bragging about himself is unbeatable for decent humans.
We have pretty much destroyed the idea of our president being a model for the youth of America. I just we wish could destroy the idea that he is the face of America to the world. It so damn embarrassing.

We had more dignified Presidents and Candidates and you people eat them for lunch.

Trump is our response to your tactics.
Quite a response. After Trump, I may never complain about another president.

I will take that as the closest you can get to admitting my point.
Take it as you like. I really don't care

Last edited:
I can imagine any parent regardless of their political beliefs wanting their children to listen to a man such as Trump. He's a draft dodger who repeatedly attacks war heroes. He just grins when reporters ask him about his extra-marital affairs, claims to be Christian but has no time for church, and preaches a doctrine of fear, hate, and racism. He is certain no role model for the youth.

“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says in the recording. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy."

Calling a Spade a Spade.
All Mexicans are rapists for example? Or lying Ted that later he became his friend, or the times he insulted Kim and retreated to praise him?

Jo
"They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
Trump just referred to one of his most infamous campaign comments: calling Mexicans 'rapists'
some.
When Trump said, "And some, I assume, are good people.", he is being sarcastic and what he means is the very opposite. What he means is they are all bad people. He knows it's not true and most everyone else does but he uses it to stir the pot and elevate the rhetoric from contempt to hate.

I got no sarcasm from him on that.

Trump is a lowlife bully, those who praise him are just like him. I didnt vote for Obama but the man has class and empathy...trump represent every bad thing that we teach our kids not to say or do.
Like him or not but 5o be able to stand listening bragging about himself is unbeatable for decent humans.
We have pretty much destroyed the idea of our president being a model for the youth of America. I just we wish could destroy the idea that he is the face of America to the world. It so damn embarrassing.

We had more dignified Presidents and Candidates and you people eat them for lunch.

Trump is our response to your tactics.
Quite a response. After Trump, I may never complain about another president.

I will take that as the closest you can get to admitting my point.
Take as you like

What do you think our next response will be, if Trump fails?

Jo
some.
When Trump said, "And some, I assume, are good people.", he is being sarcastic and what he means is the very opposite. What he means is they are all bad people. He knows it's not true and most everyone else does but he uses it to stir the pot and elevate the rhetoric from contempt to hate.

I suppose you have to hear him say it. In the speech, he pauses and then offhandedly says, " And some, I assume, are good people." His use of the word assume to convey the idea that he's not sure any of them are good people. He just doesn't know if there are any good Mexicans. His audience wants someone to hate, so he gives it to them without specifically saying the words. Trump is really good at this.

Last edited:

Jo
some.

I suppose you have hear him say it. In the speech, he pause and then offhandedly says, " And some, I assume, are good people." His use of the word assume conveys the idea that he's not sure any of them are good people. He just doesn't know if there are any good Mexicans.

Sounded to me, like it occurred to him, while he was correctly discussing the dangers of millions and millions of completely unvetted people crossing the border, that he wanted to cover his ass, so libs couldn't spin it as a "racist" statement.

Any reasonable parent would not want their child exposed to Trump

Bad President, worse human being
The first time my 9 year old saw trump making faces on TV (no sound) she told me why is he acting like a bully?

some.

I suppose you have hear him say it. In the speech, he pause and then offhandedly says, " And some, I assume, are good people." His use of the word assume conveys the idea that he's not sure any of them are good people. He just doesn't know if there are any good Mexicans.

Sounded to me, like it occurred to him, while he was correctly discussing the dangers of millions and millions of completely unvetted people crossing the border, that he wanted to cover his ass, so libs couldn't spin it as a "racist" statement.
This was in a campaign speech in Aug 2016. He actually delivered the same idea over and over. Some times Mexican are rapist and sometimes they are murders and rapist. He keeps invoking the centuries-old myth that men of color are sexual predators. Thus Mexicans are always rapist and sometimes also murders but always rapist.

Nothing just occurs to Trump in his campaign speeches. Although his speeches may sound extemporaneous, they certainly are not. He knows exactly what he is going to say and how he's going to say it. Every hear him speaking off the cuff or go off script. Here he is explaining the Nuclear Deal in 2015.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, okay, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, okay, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us"

He wanders all over the place, repeats himself, goes off subject and is often incoherent." Compare that to a campaign rally. Huge difference.

Calling a Spade a Spade.

Jo
some.
When Trump said, "And some, I assume, are good people.", he is being sarcastic and what he means is the very opposite, they are all bad people. He knows it's not true and most everyone else does but he uses it to stir the pot and elevate the rhetoric from contempt to hate. It's pure Trumpism, a toxic mix of demagoguery, mean-spiritedness, and nonsense.
Pretending to be psychic are we?

Calling a Spade a Spade.

Jo
some.
And when Hillary declared the right as deplorable, I am pretty sure that you gave her the benefit of the doubt and did not assume she thought all republicans were deplorable people.

This asinine practice of taking single 5 second clips out of context is getting really, really old. It reflects more on those with fake outrage than it does those that they are attacking.

Jo
some.
You don't need to be psychic. You just need to listen to what he says.

Jo
some.
You are coloring the meaning of his statements with your own bias.

some.
You are coloring the meaning of his statements with your own bias.

Trump:

Sister Thereasa was the nicest woman who ever lived.

Liberal interpretation:

Trump just made a sexually explicit comment about a Catholic saint!!

Jo

Jo
some.
And when Hillary declared the right as deplorable, I am pretty sure that you gave her the benefit of the doubt and did not assume she thought all republicans were deplorable people.

This asinine practice of taking single 5 second clips out of context is getting really, really old. It reflects more on those with fake outrage than it does those that they are attacking.

Good post however I really do not think Hillary realized just how many people she pissed off with that comment. It has to be the record holder for...." Doh! "..... moments.

I do not listen to trump, nor do I allow mine to do so. I just reach for the remote. One does not allow the dirty in one's house.

All Mexicans are rapists for example?
It is amazing how many feeble-minded brainwashed idiots believe that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists.

Drink some more grape Kool-Aid, TDS dumbass.
He said SOME are good people,
In other words, it is simply wrong to insinuate that Trump said all Mexicans are rapists. Can you understand that, jackass?
He said most and that's racist...and we have to beleive him when he claimed to be the least racist.
Rapes in the US are twice as likely as in Mexico. The rate of Rapes in the US is 9th in the world. Mexico is ranked 18th. The murder rate in the US is 10th the world, 33% greater than Mexico. The US is ranked #1 for total crime in the world and Mexico is ranked 12th.
Mexico vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats
Do you believe that mexico, which is over run by the drug cartels, keeps valid statistics of women raped on their journey to cross the border?

Biden is hitting a similar theme. i agree. our children are listening. our silence is complicity!

Dem Rep. Thompson: I Don't Want My Grandson to Listen to Trump Speak | Breitbart

Libtarded Butt Hurt makes me Happy Happy Happy...….

clinton was a scum bag...

obozo was a RACIST that went to a RACIST church for 20 years.....

You TARDS have such selective outrage...

You are all full of SHIT........

I do not listen to trump, nor do I allow mine to do so. I just reach for the remote. One does not allow the dirty in one's house.

Yet you support killing baby’s after birth.

You Tards are full of shit..

Forum List

Back