Dem Rep to Palsi Pelosi: "Give Trump the Money" for Border Wall

He sees the writing on the wall.

"Give Trump the money," Peterson said. "I'd give him the whole thing … and put strings on it so you make sure he puts the wall where it needs to be. Why are we fighting over this? We're going to build that wall anyway, at some time."

Dem Rep to Pelosi: 'Give Trump the Money' for Border Wall
Peterson is in the same situation as joe Manchin. Peterson is in district becoming more conservative. If primaried, then would flip republican.
Peterson is no representation of the part as a whole, especially considering his voting history.

"Give Trump the money," Peterson said. "I'd give him the whole thing … and put strings on it so you make sure he puts the wall where it needs to be. Why are we fighting over this? We're going to build that wall anyway, at some time."

:clap: :113: :eusa_clap: :thewave: :clap2:

Despite Pelosi and Hoyer declaring the Democrats stand 'Unified', her Democrats are publicly saying, 'End this childish crap & give the President the money he wants to secure our border'.

They have already wasted as much, if not more, money than Trump is asking for on shutting down the govt and making Americans suffer.

I know you guys are always flabbergasted when you see it happen but Democratic types are allowed to think for themselves. He can have his opinion, even if nobody else agrees with him.

Good to see a Patriotic American who understands what's at risk. Thee Patriots used to be in such abundance.

Good to see a Patriotic American who understands what's at risk. Thee Patriots used to be in such abundance.

Yup and he's not the only Dem with a working brain cell.

I know you guys are always flabbergasted when you see it happen but Democratic types are allowed to think for themselves. He can have his opinion, even if nobody else agrees with him.
Why is the Democratic Congresscritter a racist?

Why is the Democratic Congresscritter a racist?
Deflecting already?

That was fast.

5 billion dollars for a dumb wall? you might as well propose taxing churches to pay for sex reassignment surgeries on a moon base!

“I don’t believe in the shutdown, that’s why I’m one of the few Republicans that have voted to make sure we keep the government open,” Hurd said in the interview. “The people that are keeping us safe and not getting paid, they should be able to get paid for their work.”

The Republican repeatedly stated that he is against the government shut down and is also against the push to build a wall along the Mexican border.

Hurd: Trump is wrong on building wall along border | KTSA

Forum List

Back