Dem Rep. John Lewis didn’t pay taxes on nearly $1 million D.C. townhouse

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
(I cut off part of the headline)

Where and at what level do his constituents live? How many wear suites anywhere near as expensive as his?

http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/taxhistory-920x529.png

(Just so the Progs can't scream for links)

housesc-920x427.png

He could probably walk to work but I bet he goes in a huge vehicle with lots of aides/security.

More @ Report: Trump-hating Dem Rep. John Lewis didn’t pay taxes on nearly $1 million D.C. townhouse

I doubt it. Lets see if trump pays taxes on his properties, oh right , Trump businesses are his business.

Where and at what level do his constituents live? How many wear suites anywhere near as expensive as his?

http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/taxhistory-920x529.png

housesc-920x427.png

He could probably walk to work but I bet he goes in a huge vehicle with lots of aides/security.

More @ Report: Trump-hating Dem Rep. John Lewis didn’t pay taxes on nearly $1 million D.C. townhouse

someone who voted for the orange bigoted sociopath really shouldn't concern himself with whether or not a politician paid his taxes.

and do try to find actual sources instead of garbage from the rightwingnut blogosphere.

pissant.

housesc-920x427.png

someone who voted for the orange bigoted sociopath really shouldn't concern himself with whether or not a politician paid his taxes.

and do try to find actual sources instead of garbage from the rightwingnut blogosphere.

pissant.
Another butthurt Leftard response

You want to talk about someone not paying taxes, look no further than the man you hired.

Donald Trump, the self-proclaimed $10 billion dollar man, is still receiving an exemption on his property tax bill only available to individuals or households making under $500,000 a year. According to the latest tax statement for his 30,000 square-foot Trump Tower penthouse, the presumptive Republican nominee is getting a $304 credit from the New York State School Tax Relief Program (STAR) -- a credit designed to lessen the burden on middle-class homeowners.

The quarterly property tax document, published on June 3rd, shows The Donald owing nearly $97,000 in taxes to the city -- after a $20,500 condo abatement and the aforementioned STAR credit. When Crain’s New York Business reported the oddity in March, Trump’s campaign manager said that the presumptive Republican candidate had received the benefit for the past three years but has not applied for it since the program implemented income restriction around 2009.

Eligibility for the STAR credit depends on the homeowner’s federal adjusted gross income, minus the taxable amount of total distribution from annuities or IRAs. According to its website, the NYC Department of Finance (DOF) checks the income of the recipients yearly to ensure the homeowners are still under the $500,000 a year threshold.

Donald Trump Still Getting Tax Break Meant For Homeowners Making Under $500,000 A Year

housesc-920x427.png

pissant.

nothing butthurt, little loon.

truth hurts, eh?

but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

so you should probably stop stamping your widdle feet and get over it.

Lewis has turned into a very hateful race conscious prick. He should be investigated along with the rest of his party. The Dems are so corrupt, heck the media turns it's head so why should they follow the law.

Lewis has turned into a very hateful race conscious prick. He should be investigated along with the rest of his party. The Dems are so corrupt, heck the media turns it's head so why should they follow the law.

You want corrupt , you got corrupt leading the country.

housesc-920x427.png

should we invest in a Congressional Barracks, instead?

housesc-920x427.png

pissant.

nothing butthurt, little loon.

truth hurts, eh?

but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

so you should probably stop stamping your widdle feet and get over it.
Right. Democrats don't pay their taxes so why you bitching about taxes Jillyhag?

Forum List

Back