Dem Pollster: Obama Needs Another Oklahoma City Bombing To "Reconnect"...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Breitbart.tv Dem Pollster: Obama Needs Another Oklahoma City Bombing to Reconnect

So sad and shocking. He just rambles on so casually about it and that's probably the most disturbing aspect. And of course Chris "Thrill up my Leg" Matthews doesn't even bother challenging him on his absurd comments. The next Terrorist attack in this country will have to be heavily scrutinized. A 'Wag the Dog' scenario seems very likely now. How sad.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgr-iI4dE7Q[/ame]

Please, the right wing dreams of a nuclear bomb going off close to the "black" man living in the "WHITE" House.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQJVhNH99c&p=874E9F5C6B00B595&playnext=1&index=25[/ame]

Glenn Beck Agrees US Needs Another Al Qaeda Attack To Protect Us From Immigrants?

I believe another 'Wag the Dog' scenario is coming. That's just my opinion anyway.

yep, another wag the dog, like the one the Republicans accused Clinton of having when he went after Osama Bin Laden, eh?

Clinton went after Osama Bin Laden? That's news to me. Last i heard was that he let him go. He could have had him but he chose not to. The choice was all his. So take it up with him. His 'Wag the Dog' was the bombing of Serbia.

Libo quotes Breitbart???

Count me a shocked

Clinton went after Osama Bin Laden? That's news to me. Last i heard was that he let him go. He could have had him but he chose not to. The choice was all his. So take it up with him. His 'Wag the Dog' was the bombing of Serbia.

Thats what happens when you get your news from Breitbart

Clinton came closer to getting Bin Laden than Bush......and he didn't even have his whole army on the ground

Clinton came closer to getting Bin Laden than Bush......and he didn't even have his whole army on the ground

Like i said,take it up with him. He could have had Bin Laden but he chose not to. The choice really was all his. Your anger is being misdirected. Talk to him about it. This Dem Pollster really is pretty scary though. He just talks about it so casually. A 'Wag the Dog' scenario could be coming soon. God i hope not but it now seems likely.

What a surprise... run to Billy Stainmaker's defense..... who'd of thunk it?

I with Libo.... Clinton let him go, and he came back and bit us in our collective asses.
His 'Wag the Dog' was the bombing of Serbia, and ya'll know it.... Once we got hit in Yemen (October 12, 2000, USS Cole) and nothing was done.... I knew we were in trouble here, and I was right.

Yea and watch how casually this freak discusses how much this President needs another Oklahoma City Bombing. He just puts that out there like it's no big deal at all. Chilling stuff for sure.

Last edited:
Yea and watch how casually this Dem Pollster discusses how much this President needs another Oklahoma City Bombing. He just puts that out there like it's no big deal at all. Chilling stuff for sure.

Scary indeed... I just hope we are wrong.

Ive always put that sort of thing to rest thinking that our gov't could never be so cunning, but Im not so sure anymore.

:tinfoil:

Our Government is capable of just about anything. I'm never surprised. Although this particular wingnut was just so casual in talking about this. That was a little surprising to me.

just like bush needed another 9/11 to rekindle the 9/12 spirit of the country! stupid people on both sides of the political aisle!

Our Government is capable of just about anything. I'm never surprised. Although this particular wingnut was just so casual in talking about this. That was a little surprising to me.

indeed. they have already killed a number of citizens and military personnel to push their agenda, and through FOIA requests a number of other plots where the government wanted to kill people (see them plotting to kill boaters of florida to start war with cuba) were uncovered.

the problem is these acts and events (like the gulf of tonkin being staged) come out decades after the history books were written and the "truth" already being spread viciously. just like when the fbi gave the 1993 WTC bomber his explosives instead of substituting fake powder.

in 50 years it will be common knowledge that the govenrment was complicit in both the OKC bombings and 9/11, but it will be too late for anyone to care. soon the truth will be out about MLK and man will it be ugly

Breitbart.tv Dem Pollster: Obama Needs Another Oklahoma City Bombing to Reconnect

So sad and shocking. He just rambles on so casually about it and that's probably the most disturbing aspect. And of course Chris "Thrill up my Leg" Matthews doesn't even bother challenging him on his absurd comments. The next Terrorist attack in this country will have to be heavily scrutinized. A 'Wag the Dog' scenario seems very likely now. How sad.

It goes to jealousy by the leftists. Clinton's administration was subjected by terrorist attacks but not to the degree of 9/11. And I have read from many on the left regarding 9/11 that GW Bush got his acclaim because we were attacked on our shores.

It is indeed sick and twisted. But remember? Obama has stated that we could 'Absorb' another 9/11-type attack which in of itself is a sick thought.

The whole idea here is to defend from it ever happening in the first place.

The left are a buch of freaks that certainly do not think clearly...but for political gain...:eusa_eh::eusa_whistle:

Hey lib he really doesn't need that to hapen. The Fed is heping him outwith a new created crisis. They are printing more and more paper money. The more they print the more the paper becomes worthless sooner or later the cost of making the paper money with cost more than the actual value of he paper money. Now guess whats next?

Last edited:

BigotBart :rofl: A pollster :rofl:

But it's perfectly OK for a chairman of the GOP to wish for more 9/11 attacks on our soil for the GOP to score points. BigotBart and the CON$ have no problem with that.

Some unknown pollster = horrible, GOP chairman = not worth a mention.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Arkansas_GOP_head_We_need_more_0603.html

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

New Topics

Forum List

Back