Dem Pol Hit by Drunken Illegal Alien

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
As the tide of drunken Third World peasants inundates America, even our liberal rulers are feeling the effects — a Democrat State Rep. in Taxachusetts, for example:

State Rep. Mike Moran of Brighton was rear-ended by a suspected illegal immigrant this week. The suspect was wearing a Mexican costume at the time of the crash where he slammed into Moran at 60 mph.
The suspect, 27-year-old Isaias Naranjo, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a valid license. According to the report, when told of the serious charges he would be facing, he just laughed.
But because of action taken by Gov. Deval Patrick, state police were unable to notify immigration authorities that Naranjo might be illegal.
Three years ago, Patrick revoked an order by former governor Mitt Romney which gave state police power to investigate immigration violations.
Dressed multiculturally in some kind of Mexican musician outfit, the undocumented Democrat boasted a blood alcohol level of .25. When the cops told him he was in trouble, according to the report,

…he just laughed slurring that he was going to go back to "my country" Mexico. "Nothing is going to happen to me, man."
Sarah Palin was right: we are all Arizonans now.

As the tide of drunken Third World peasants inundates America, even our liberal rulers are feeling the effects — a Democrat State Rep. in Taxachusetts, for example:

State Rep. Mike Moran of Brighton was rear-ended by a suspected illegal immigrant this week. The suspect was wearing a Mexican costume at the time of the crash where he slammed into Moran at 60 mph.
The suspect, 27-year-old Isaias Naranjo, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a valid license. According to the report, when told of the serious charges he would be facing, he just laughed.
But because of action taken by Gov. Deval Patrick, state police were unable to notify immigration authorities that Naranjo might be illegal.
Three years ago, Patrick revoked an order by former governor Mitt Romney which gave state police power to investigate immigration violations.
Dressed multiculturally in some kind of Mexican musician outfit, the undocumented Democrat boasted a blood alcohol level of .25. When the cops told him he was in trouble, according to the report,

…he just laughed slurring that he was going to go back to "my country" Mexico. "Nothing is going to happen to me, man."
Sarah Palin was right: we are all Arizonans now.

Oh....I want to read this news story. TIA

irony-meter.jpg

LOL!

As the tide of drunken Third World peasants inundates America, even our liberal rulers are feeling the effects — a Democrat State Rep. in Taxachusetts, for example.

Linking a source would give you a little credability.

Thanks, hjmick, as usual, fills the credability gap

Peadophilo is back!

Welcome back, Peadophilo!

You gonna teach'm how to post linkys?

That pretty much sums up our national immigration policies. They are literally laughing at us.

Forum List

Back